We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Whats the best bb cream if your super white (nc15) most bb creams kasi dark ang shade pag nilalagay sa face hindi nagpapantay sa neck kasi dark ang shade ng mga bb
^ sis have you tried HH Aqua petit jelly? Which is better between the two?
nagmomoisturizer pa kayo before bb?
Ako naman, I can never go wrong with Etude BB Cream.It's keeps my skin glowing and I look so young. My officemates actually bought Etude since I'm using it.I have tried Skin Food na before pero cakey sya.