We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My face is very dry after washing then tends to be oily by afternoon. Any suggestion mga sis for my face? I was planning to buy the Celeteque foundation eh as it doubles as moisturizer na din and I tried it when I was in Watson's ok naman sya.
Thanks sissies for the reply. My apologies if my question got you confused. I was actually asking for a bb cream that'll suit my skin type But thank you na rin as I learned something.. As for my soap, I'm using Olay face and body bar soap.. feeling ko di din sya talaga hiyang sakin..