We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Do you use it all up every time, sis? Or you replace it every year? I have mine magttwo years na so di ko na sya ginagamit. But yeah, I loved it too (one of my HGs) especially when I want that dewy look!
Im using the holika holika cotton fit for a week now and maganda sya really controls my oilies well. Has great coverage too! mura pa at p300 plus lang. Problem lang medyo maputi pa sakin yun darker shade.. 2 lang kasi shades. So what I did was put a darker powder shade nalang sa ibabaw as finishing powder. Ok naman pala :)I used pixy foundi in honey beige..