We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sisses sorry super new to BB creams. Paano ba sya gamitin? Kelangan primer muna, then cream, then concealer, then set with powder? The only reason I'm switching to bb cream is para mas mapadali ang morning routine ko. I currently put moisturizer then concealer then powder foundation. I have normal to combi skin. Thanks!
^ Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion sounds promising. How much does it cost?
Hi mga sis! Ano yung okay na kate bb cream? Yung kate gel bb cream or yung kanebo freshel uv spf 40? Thanks!