watch now

Author Topic: BB Creams (Thread 18)  (Read 107627 times)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #240 on: June 13, 2015, 11:23:21 am »
Hi sis please share your inputs. For the longest time I have been using powder foundation 5 days a week since required sa office yung naka-make up. I was thinking of using BB creams instead tapos Nars concealer na lang. For combi skin, which would you buy Aqua petite jelly or Tarte BB cream? Is tarte available locally? Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:37:52 am by yellowminion »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #241 on: June 13, 2015, 05:13:56 pm »
^ Hi sis, I have oily skin and my HG is Tarte BB. Kapag yun ang gamit ko, I don't need na to set with powder, and suuuuper ganda ng oil-control. :) It's not available locally though. I haven't tried Aqua petite pero I heard maganda rin yun for combo/oily skin.

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #242 on: June 13, 2015, 06:18:00 pm »
^thanks so much sis!

marina.ismail

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2015, 02:51:02 am »
Etude BB cream gamit ko dati kaso namumuo kasi sa face ko kaya tinigil ko. Gusto ko itry yun Kanebo Kate bb gel cream. Ano kaya mas okay sa oily skin ko Kanebo freshel bb o Kate bb gel cream?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2015, 11:11:19 am »
^ sis ako i use kanebo freshel.. Di ko pa natry kate bb gel so i cant compare. But gel type is really suited for people with oily skin..

marina.ismail

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #245 on: July 01, 2015, 09:56:03 pm »
^ sis ako i use kanebo freshel.. Di ko pa natry kate bb gel so i cant compare. But gel type is really suited for people with oily skin..

Thank you sis. Sige ittry ko muna yun kate bb gel.  ;D

happytalker

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2015, 01:39:05 pm »
Mga sis, how much ang kate bb cream?

prettydefined

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2015, 02:50:29 pm »
Maganda ba BB cream ng Chanel mga sis?

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #248 on: July 02, 2015, 04:46:23 pm »
I have been using maybelline bb cream for the longest time, any recommendations for a makeup newbie (so to speak!) here?

I will have to probably change my makeup kasi I developed a stye in my left eye and luma narin talaga foundation and eyeshadow ko.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #249 on: July 30, 2015, 02:10:25 pm »
i really wanna try the aqua petite bb cream but heard na it's too white daw. baka magmukha akong multo, so i wanna swatch muna before buying kahit online. thanks sis! :)

Too white nga ang Aqua Petit Jelly. I've only used it about 3x kasi sobrang puti ng face ko mukha akong geisha :p plus oily ang nose ko dito which doesn't happen naman with other BB creams. Mas nagustuhan ko ang Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream nila. Better coverage and staying power. Ganda sa face. :) Okay din Etude House Bright Fit BB, tipid gamitin.

Kapag naubos ko na mga naopen kong BBs (so far I have four lol) buy na rin ako niyang Kanebo Freshel and Kate Gel. Inggitera lang. Hahaha.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #250 on: July 30, 2015, 02:56:49 pm »
Buti nalang i sticked to my kanebo freshel bb cream. Been tempted to buy aqua petit but im kinda hesitant so i bought kanebo nalang since tried and tested ko na for years..

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #251 on: July 30, 2015, 03:00:21 pm »
^ anong shade kinuha mo sis?

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #252 on: July 30, 2015, 03:03:05 pm »
^Yung lightest sis. Okay din yung mas yellow kaso kaya pinili ko yung mas light kasi gusto ko glowing effect. :-)

josebeth

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #253 on: July 30, 2015, 03:25:07 pm »
before I used maybelline bb cream pero nung tumagal I'm not satisfied na sa quality or siguro hindi rin talaga nakayanan ng product yung pag oily ng face ko haha :D any suggest na mas ok mga sis?

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #254 on: July 30, 2015, 03:48:52 pm »
^^ sis ano mac shade mo?

josebeth

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #255 on: July 30, 2015, 04:18:52 pm »
^^ sis ano mac shade mo?
sis magkano bili mo sa mac mo? online store? o sa mall? thank you :)

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #256 on: July 31, 2015, 10:37:27 am »
I love how my skin looks when I'm using bb creams but it breaks me out  :'( Siguro talagang mabigat ang bb creams for my acne-prone skin  :'(

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2015, 10:17:29 pm »
^ I have acne-prone skin too sis. Maybe try water-based BBs (like Holika Holika's Aqua Petit Jelly) o kaya Missha. :)

sarah012

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #258 on: August 01, 2015, 02:31:18 pm »
maybelline bb cream
I have this product but whenever I apply it you could still see my blackheads or pores on my nose and little bumps (not pimples ) on my face but I don't know how to fix it. ang bilis din mag oily ng face ko.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #259 on: August 01, 2015, 02:53:36 pm »
^ Use primer para malessen ang oiliness. :) I haven't used the Maybelline BB so can't comment but maybe you should use those with better coverage na? HG ko ngayon is Holika Holika's Cotton Pore Cover, super okay ang coverage at nawala blackheads ko. Naconceal din ang pores.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close