We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I bought holika holika petit clearing bb cream naengganyo ko sa online reviews. Now im curious with fairydrops naman hmm..
^ May fairydrops sa Beauty bar sis. yeeey! thanks sis!Quote from: marichel on April 23, 2014, 10:29:15 pmI'm using Etude BB cream combine ko with naturactor. Ganda effect sa akin dahil di ako nagbreak out pa dito.
I'm using Etude BB cream combine ko with naturactor. Ganda effect sa akin dahil di ako nagbreak out pa dito.
Gamit ko ngayon Beauty Angel BB Cream. The best BB cream for me, 30 pesos lang, didn't break me out (SOBRANG SENSITIVE SKIN KO, as in) and fresh ang peg ko dito.
Grabe pala talaga yung coverage ng missha. I have the cho bo yang, and tinalo pa nito yung liquid foundie ko.