We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis Simmera, I also like both pero mas love ko si Missha. . Just choose the right shade for you, I think nc 25 is #23. but, my bro's gf love din niya si skin79. i suggest sis, you try the 2. buy ka ng maliliit na tubes or yung sachets. meron sa ebay.ph. sometimes I see some small tubes ng skin 79 and sachets too. pero i don't remember seeing missha.
@timewhere to buy, ano shades at kumusta coverage? still searching for a bb cream that will work for me.