watch now

Author Topic: BB Creams (Thread 18)  (Read 107636 times)

melvel

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2013, 04:28:32 pm »
Missha Perfect Cover BB is my HG.  It's the best I've tried, naka-ubos na nga ako ng 2 tubes eh!

Unfortunately, just like most BB creams, it gives a whitish effect sa photos.  Meron bang BB cream na walang whitish effect?

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2013, 04:45:45 pm »
^Fairydrops BB Cream sis, walang spf. Gusto ko nga i-try yun kasi problema ko din white cast pag kodakan. Hehe. Kaso 2 shades available lang daw. ;D

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2013, 02:22:25 pm »
^ sis mikewazowski, ok naman pag patungan ng pressed powder after bb cream. :) i use kabuki brush para di masyado cakey. Yung translucent powder lang para di masyado maputi yung face. Ok naman pag nagset na after ilang mins :)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »

Ayan, gave in and bought the missha perfect cover BB for now. Wala syang perfect match sa akin, but I like the coverage and texture. While I was at the store, parang gusto ko pa bumili ng other missha products, but my friend told me na overpriced daw sa atin, so pag-iisipan ko muna, LOL.

Harper

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2014, 03:01:10 pm »
Overpriced talaga sis.  I bought mine from a Gtalker less than 1k kasama na shipping (I forgot the exact amount.)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2014, 03:58:02 pm »
^Fairydrops BB Cream sis, walang spf. Gusto ko nga i-try yun kasi problema ko din white cast pag kodakan.

available na ba dito sa atin ang fairydrops sis? i have tried before on line wala akong mahanap. :(

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2014, 07:44:02 pm »
^Beauty Bar. ;)

rkjaminal

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2014, 01:58:54 am »
Who's using tony moly bb cream here? Any feedback? Thanks.



tony moly (dear me) user po :) so sulit for its price! semi matte finish, unscented sya, napaka-light ng feeling parang nothing at all. down side lang 1 shade available. sabi ni ate sales lady nagbblend daw sya sa skin tone mo, hindi naman,pero kung ka tone mo sya super okay sya :)

simply_anne

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2014, 10:10:00 am »
I am currently using Skin 79 Hot Pink, oily kasi skin ko, me whitening and oil control din ito. Sa una parang maouti sya pero after 30mins magbiblend na sa skin, madali lang syang i-glide sa skin.

mikewazowski

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2014, 12:26:44 pm »
KrabbyPatty!
Do you have an oily skin? Kamusta namam ang oil control? :)



May nakatry na ba ng Celeteque BB cream? Interesado ako sa holika holika and tony moly BB creams kaso halos puro manila ang branches, lugi talaga ang ma probinsyana sa beauty products Lol

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2014, 04:43:51 pm »
^ dry skin ako ngayon sis kasi may ginagamit akong peeling set. Nagssunblock muna ako bago mag-bb cream. :) medyo kita yung dry flakes pero di naman masyado :) di nagooil skin ko kahit naiinitan ako. Dewy lang. Holika holika aqua petit jelly yung gamit ko. Super love ko siya hehe :)

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2014, 06:14:41 pm »
1. loreal paris lucent magique bb cream - not for full coverage but i like it a lot kasi its very natural, the best for me. :)
2. fairydrops bb cream
3. maybelline angelfit foundation cream - slight maputi but good coverage

missynoveltyshop

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2014, 09:02:54 pm »
Currently using Precious Minerals BB Cream Bright Fit ng Etude House. Dun lang kasi may nagmatch na shade sakin (actually di pa nga super match eh, pero di naman malayo). Mas maganda siya pagtumatagal.. Mas blooming/glowing tingnan (not because oily yung mukha ha :D)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2014, 11:10:22 am »
I jumped in the BB Cream bandwagon a few years back. I've tried a couple:

1. The Face Shop Power Perfection (in purple packaging) - Maharleybells, I got the full size for 1,500+ but the good part is that I used it for around a year, since you only need a pea-sized amount. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasted me a long time, so I guess sulit. It was okay, I used to use it alone  (without foundation) and just set it with powder. The coverage is pretty good but it doesn't exactly promise matte finish. I don't think a lot of BB creams do. I actually like the dewy complexion that it gives me. Now that I have more frequent and obvious breakout marks, I don't think I will still be able to use this on me without layering on foundation, but for when I had better skin, this was a pretty good product. Plus it had SPF so no need to apply a separate product. Since may SPF, it tends to appear white pag flash photography, i.e. at night. The smell was a bit strong, you can definitely tell you're putting makeup on. The biggest cringe-worthy thing for me though is that it has a gray undertone, and so it comes off ghastly on me sometimes, especially when I have a tan.

2. Maybelline BB Cream - This I'm really just praying I would finish already. I got in a shade that's too dark for me. It's only Php 249, but still, I could've invested in a better product. As soon as I've applied it, it makes me look like a greaseball. Even if I whip out my Ben Nye powder, I still can't cheat through the slickness that it gives me! I just mix this in with my Nature Republic BB Cream since that one is a bit lighter than my skin tone.

3. Nature Republic Pore Botanical BB Cream - I got this for less than Php 500 from their store in Festival Mall, Alabang. So far, so good. The oil control is not what it claims to have exactly, but I can work around it with setting powders and blotting paper. The only shade available is too light for me, so I mix it with my Maybelline BB Cream. SPF is 50, perfect for when I go out during the day (reflects in flash photography though). Scent is not too strong as the one from The Face Shop. Formula is a bit runny, but I'd rather have that than goopy and sticky. It absorbs well and quickly into the skin. I think it's best applied with the fingers, just dot in places and blend away. Although when I mix this with my foundation (just to dilute their coverage and thick consistency), I either use a Beauty Blender dupe or my reliable buffing brush. Same process, dot in several places on the face and I blend and buff away.

I'm not sure if I will ever purchase another BB cream after I've gone through the last two. But I'm thinking of getting either the Missha Perfect Cover (?). Any recommendations? I have oily-combination skin that is prone to breakouts. NC20.

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2014, 03:56:57 pm »
^ sis try mo Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly :) sa sm fairview yung store nila. It comes in two shades. NC20 ka naman so baka may bumagay na shade sayo :) medyo nagaadjust naman sa skintone eh.

qtkisha

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2014, 07:23:41 pm »
^ sis try mo Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly :) sa sm fairview yung store nila. It comes in two shades. NC20 ka naman so baka may bumagay na shade sayo :) medyo nagaadjust naman sa skintone eh.
   

how much po aqua petit jelly? sa sm fairview lang ba store nila? tia

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2014, 09:28:40 pm »
^ sis try mo Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly :) sa sm fairview yung store nila. It comes in two shades. NC20 ka naman so baka may bumagay na shade sayo :) medyo nagaadjust naman sa skintone eh.

Thank you Sis! Same question, may other way pa po ba of getting hold of the Holika Holika products?  I live in Santa Rosa and Makati po, medyo malayo sa SM Fairview.  :'(

Thanks for the reco!

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2014, 10:22:20 pm »
^ sis qtkisha 755php siya. And yes sa sm fairview pa lang yung store nila :)

Sis SheGoesThrifty ay ang layo mo nga! Ako nga taga-paranaque eh :)) hehe try to look sa mga online shop sis. :) baka meron sellers out there :)

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2014, 10:38:37 pm »
Anong marecommend nyong BB cream na good for oil control? :)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2014, 11:29:29 pm »
^ 2 lang ang shades ng Aqua petit jelly sis. #1 aqua beige and #2 aqua neutral. I suggest the neutral, kasi suitable for yellow undertones. I'm mac NC 25 din. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close