watch now

Author Topic: BB Creams (Thread 18)  (Read 107394 times)

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2013, 07:26:17 pm »
poreprofessional of benefit acts as the BB cream na din

Harper

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2013, 08:55:35 pm »
Ay ganun.  Buti na lang nag-ask muna ako, ang mahal pa naman ng porefessional. Thanks sis

ashley_afiah

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2013, 08:13:46 am »
I read good reviews with cezanne bb cream san makakabili nito?japanese brand cya at yung lancome bb cream ganda ng effect sa friend ko, anyone tried lancome or cezanne?

khymm

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2013, 12:42:43 pm »
I use MAC Prep + prime bb cream under foundation as primer. For everyday use Dr. Jart BB creams lang ako hiyang. I alternate using the Black label, silver and the water fuse.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2013, 01:37:23 pm »
Anong brand ng BB cream ang may matte finish? I wanna try one! First time ko lang po gagamit ng bb cream. :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2013, 09:55:56 am »
i tried the celeteque BB cream..
nakaka brighten nga sya..
medyo maputi nga lang ang coverage...
buti medyo fair din ako.. so carry lang...

di naman nakaka oil agad.. though after ilang hours nagbuildup na rin..

it's on sale sa watson's sa may amin.. not sure kung sa lahat ng branches..

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2013, 12:58:23 am »
Who's using tony moly bb cream here? Any feedback? Thanks.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2013, 11:42:34 am »
I am fond of BB creams and japanese and korean BBs are my favorites. But pricey lang ang japanese and  medyo mahirap makakita on line sellers.

So far, I am loving Face It, Missha Perfect and choboyang and Dr Jart silver. There is also one in ettude but I just forgot the name. the jelly ones are nice too. I am not  fond of the cc. :(

FABems

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2013, 01:03:20 am »
NATURE REPUBLIC Bee Venom BB Cream is what I'm using everyday. It doesn't feel heavy and its good for sensitive skin. Andaming bumabati sa skin ko lately because of this. Its not that expensive unlike other korean brand.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 01:13:13 am by FABems »

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2013, 06:31:15 am »
Antaas ng spf content nito laging white cast sa mga photos. Avoid this kung mag f flash photo galore kayo

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2013, 05:44:25 pm »
Try niyo rin Chanel CC Creams mga sis though pricey but luxurious siya. YSL too has BB Cream as long as Guerlain and Givenchy.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2013, 02:24:36 am »
OMG. Tarte BB, hands down, ang galing. Love it suuuuper! I have peeling skin right now dahil sa acne treatment ko. When I used Lioele waterdrop bb, it accentuated my flakeys (dewy finish). Pero when I tried the Tarte, grabe gulat ako as in. Hindi halata yung pagbabalat. The coverage is good too, light to medium. And the staying power is fantastic + oil control is amazingg. I applied it kanina mga 3pm and removed it mga 1am na. Once lang ako nag-blot, and when I checked sa mirror paguwi, nose ko lang yung mejo shiny and maayos pa rin yung face ko. I didn't powder the whole day nor set the bb with anything. I have oily skin pa naman. The finish is satin-y/semi-matte. 5 stars. ;D

junepets

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2013, 08:53:12 am »
^where did you buy sis? ;)

cloudzy_09

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2013, 08:56:53 am »
May naka pag try na ba ng avon bb cream

calin22

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2013, 10:30:04 am »
currently using Etude House Dear Girls BB Cream (small pink one), okay ang staying power niya lalo na ngayon medyo cold ang weather naten :) using it for 2 months na..

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2013, 10:33:39 am »
I finally have the Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly and I used it twice already. It's good! Not too heavy on the skin and decent coverage pa. Nagiging dewy siya after ilang hours. :) Yung mom ko nga napansin face ko ang kinis daw she asked kung mamahalin daw ba yung foundie ko. Sabi ko bb cream gamit ko :))

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2013, 02:00:55 pm »
^where did you buy sis? ;)

Sis U.S pinabili ko lang. Although meron atang mga online sellers dito. :)

Oh and I also forgot, Tarte bb really minimizes the pores ha. ;D love love this talaga!

junepets

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2013, 04:17:46 pm »
^thanks muchie sis... ;)

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2013, 01:55:25 am »
Last month wala akong mahanap na Sun BB cream sa kahit saang Etude House stall sa SM North Edsa. Sold out daw. Kaya yung Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream na lang binili ko. Satisfied naman ako so far. :)

hisana

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2013, 02:07:10 pm »

Sana mag-open na nga ang tarte dito! Wanted to try their tinted moisturizer years ago but couldn't decide which shade to get.

Anyway, currently torn between missha perfect cover BB and nars tinted moisturizer. For those who've tried both, what are your thoughts? Ayoko lang talaga yung mukhang oily na yung face ko after a few hours, and yung feeling na there's something sticky/heavy on my face (like what I used to feel with the laura mercier TM).

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close