watch now

Author Topic: BB Creams (Thread 18)  (Read 107351 times)

nessy

  • Guest
BB Creams (Thread 18)
« on: April 22, 2013, 12:12:53 pm »
Any feedback ladies? Bet ko rin kasi talaga ang Etude. Pero bago kasi ito. What do you think?

pinkaboo

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 04:02:29 pm »
ME! ME! ME! :)

I've tried both. I got both for free (full size) because my friend is from P&G and they had stocks given away to employees.

Anyway, I wanted to get the Age miracle and give away the other one. But when I tried it, even just for swatching, I find it leans towards the gray color, like most BB creams. And I didn't like that. I like the flawless white better since it has more yellow to it so it's more natural looking on me. Plus it has nice coverage too. Not full, but definitely not sheer as well. Smells like the normal Pond's Flawless White creams, very pleasant. And I can use this even without powder on top.

I ended up giving away the Age Miracle and keeping the Flawless White :)

asongforyou

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 07:07:48 pm »
I use the Age Miracle one. I'm an NC 42 in MAC so I though this would be too gray/white for me but after 10 minutes, it blends with my skin and dries to a matte, almost powdery, finish. This is one of my great finds for 2013. I got mine at a press event when they launched the BB Creams but I already bought a second tube.

ymgsiri

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 09:34:34 pm »
Pinkaboo: ano differenceng flawless white sa age miracle? I like the flawless white kaso gsto ko muna good reviews before i buy

lei0418

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 12:08:37 pm »
ok po for me yung flawless white,yun ang gamit ko for everyday makeup top ko lang with powder,kaso po isang variant lang yung color niya,sabi ng iba masyadong maputi sa face pero sakin naman ok lang,medyo parang nadidilawan nga ko eh,pero ok po siya nakakacontrol pati ng oil

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2013, 01:35:14 pm »
sis ilan days mo na gamit,?no pimples?

lei0418

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 09:28:04 am »
mag 1 month na sis,no pimps at all:)

Nhetskii

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 02:51:38 pm »
mga sis how much ito? mas mura ba sya compared sa ibang bb cream?

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 09:08:03 pm »
i tried buying the small tube of this, sobrang liit, halos 3 inches lang siya, 150 na  :o and the downside, nagkaron ako ng pimple sa gilid na nose ko. nilagay ko siya sa face ko when i bought it, after a few hours, lumabas na pimple ko  :( hindi talaga ako hiyang sa kahit anong pond's na product  :(

itab

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 11:28:04 pm »
is it okay to use this products though 21 pa lang ako?  ??? how much po ba???

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 08:35:40 pm »
sis itab nakita ko sa watson p299 ang ponds white beauty bb cream,,,ok naman siguro sa 21yrs old ,,huwag ka lang magka pimples,,nag aantay pa ako ng maraming feedback before ko me bili...

emostef

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2013, 07:28:12 am »
just tried this today mga 7 hours na sa face ko, binili ko [textspeak!] yung 8g tube which is p150.
so far okay naman di pa naman ako nagkaka pimple,lets see after a couple of days kasi di rin ako
hiyang sa mga ponds products

freeswan

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 04:24:36 am »
Oh I wanna try their bb kaso medyo dark ako eh so wala bang shades ito? kasi Etude yung BB ko and I want to try this.

maybe yung sa maybelline na lang muna itry ko with salicylic acid.

sweet.trish

  • Guest
Re: Pond's Flawless White BB Cream/ Age Miracle BB Cream. Who has tried?
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 07:08:56 am »
Sayang ang pera ko dito. I bought yung flawless white. Gosh hulas kung hulas. I dont want to put on powder kasi ano pang sense nun eh di sana powder masyado nang heavy. Sa in2it bb cream i never had to, mas fresh and long lasting.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 08:43:37 pm »
The previous thread has reached 30+ pages already. :)

(Link: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,271913.0.html)

HG ko na si Ettusais BB Mineral Cream (yung nasa pink tube), but nowadays I find myself reaching more for the Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream. Ganda kasi ng coverage sa'kin. :D Dati medyo ayaw ko kasi feeling ko nakaka-clog ng pores pero hindi naman pala.

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 02:07:08 pm »
Pinag-iipunan ko pa si Kiehl's BB cream  :-\ pero for now, I'm eyeing Celeteque multi-benefit BB cream with SPF 15. Hiyang kasi ako sa Celeteque products and I noticed that so far, their skin care products work for me as well. For my day cream kasi, I'm using the Tri-Benefit brightening cream with SPF 15. True, wala siyang coverage pero my skin looks radiant and blooming kahit ito lang ang base ko tapos TBS lip and cheek tint. So naisip ko, baka mas okay na gamitin as make-up base yung BB cream.  ;) I'll update once nakabili na ako.  :)

yelo

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 05:19:44 pm »
I'm currently using canmake bb serum, medium to heavy coverage, with spf 50 to boot and long lasting. It's quite hard to get used to at first kasi it tends to cake, also, it doesn't go well with creamy moisturizers. Just use a water based moisturizer. For me though, it works best when used alone, by that i mean no toner, no moisturizer or primer. Maybe its just my skin...

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 11:33:36 pm »
I have Clinique BB Cream! :) It's okay naman and good to the face! What I want to buy next is a cc cream from Chanel! ♥

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2013, 06:28:06 pm »
they said the bb cream of benefit is good medyo pricey lang 1850 yata per tube

Harper

  • Guest
Re: BB Creams (Thread 18)
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 08:47:13 pm »
Okay kaya to use Porefessional + BB cream?  Visible kasi pores ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close