watch now

Author Topic: MANGO Thread 4  (Read 60584 times)

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2014, 09:06:12 am »
bought a pair of trousers from moa yesterday. I noticed the price of some of their corporate blouses have already reverted to their regular price. I asked the SA when will the sale end but he's clueless. until stocks last siguro.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2014, 11:48:46 am »
Hi girls! Okay ba ang ladies bags nila? :)

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #222 on: December 03, 2014, 11:33:04 am »
Visited the Mango outlet in Rob Pampanga last weekend and boy did I spend my Christmas bonus. ;D

Dresses were as low as 800 lang and I got tops and skirts for 500-700.

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #223 on: December 09, 2014, 02:35:40 pm »
when kaya ang sale nila?

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #224 on: December 10, 2014, 03:07:22 am »
^I got an email from RCBC. Exclusive sale for Mango-RCBC cardholders this Wednesday. Customers must present the invite or their Mango-RCBC card to enter. 
 
As always, once the exclusive sale kicks in, available to the public na ang sale the next day

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2014, 10:35:12 am »
^wow. so by tom sis sale na to anyone ang Mango? any branch kaya?

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2014, 12:28:49 pm »
^when mango goes on sale, all branches yan sis including their online store.

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #227 on: December 11, 2014, 12:47:18 am »
sale na online yung Mango ngayon, 12mn na kasi siguro :) may email rin ako nareceive na tomorrow sale na up to 50% off sa stores

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #228 on: December 11, 2014, 08:28:44 am »
passed by mango moa last night but since I was in a hurry hindi na ko pumasok. sale na mga sis  :)

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #229 on: December 11, 2014, 09:26:48 am »
Went to their Eastwood branch last night. Parang hindi naman exclusive kasi hindi na nila hinihingan ng invite or ng RCBC credit card. Tried to scan if may magustuhan ako. Medyo nagtitipid kaya wala pa kong binibili hehe! Mamaya sana makadaan uli ako, pag na feel ko na, bibili na ko :)

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #230 on: December 11, 2014, 10:04:09 am »
^when mango goes on sale, all branches yan sis including their online store.

thanks sis! :) hanggang kelan kaya ang sale? sunday morning lang kasi ako free. tapos baka may hang over pa ako that time. haha.

cam_1801

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #231 on: December 11, 2014, 11:07:32 am »
It says in the ad in the newspapers, until January 31, 2015.  ;)

cam_1801

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #232 on: December 11, 2014, 02:53:16 pm »
^sa mobile app meron na. :)

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #233 on: December 11, 2014, 03:25:18 pm »
im buying everything online. nakakainis pumunta ng shops sa traffic!

blairbunny

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #234 on: December 11, 2014, 03:30:19 pm »
open to everyone na yung sale sa Mango Glorietta kagabi. Ang dami! halos kagulo yung items sa tables and halos buong store sale items. konti pa tao. Sayang nagtry ako pero hindi pa ako bumili.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #235 on: December 11, 2014, 04:26:14 pm »
wala pang sale s website nila :(

meron na since last night

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #236 on: December 12, 2014, 02:00:14 am »
^you're welcome sis.

btw, I dropped by at moa today and I scored two corporate blouses. only to find out that one of the blouses I got is identical to a blouse I bought months ago. mango has a 24-hour return/exchange policy on sale items. however, I'm going out of town early tomorrow and will return on Sunday so I can't possibly return and exchange the blouse for another item. hay naku.  :(

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #237 on: December 13, 2014, 06:24:22 am »
I love thieir skinny crop jeans. Sale din siya. Sana I can drop by their store today.

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #238 on: December 13, 2014, 06:41:27 am »
^magkano sya sis? Makadaan nga uli mamaya

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #239 on: December 13, 2014, 04:08:13 pm »
Skinny crop jeans is p1250 from p1950. Colors are gray, light pink and light brown-peach. I want the gray one. Sana may size pa ako.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close