watch now

Author Topic: MANGO Thread 4  (Read 60532 times)

kristinebarrios

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2014, 10:12:27 pm »
Hindi ako nakatiis, I got striped drawstring dress in red and pink, a racerback and a cardigan sa Eastwood branch today. Saw Lyn Ching and her cute family shopping din kanina. Happy na ko sa purchases ko. Sana further reductions na!

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2014, 12:34:38 am »
I got 4 long-sleeved tops for office wear and 1 dainty chiffon top. but I'm going to return 1 blouse tomorrow coz of a torn near the armpit. The return and exchange policy is only applicable within 24 hours after a purchase. I also got hubby 3 long-sleeved polo for office wear.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2014, 09:20:26 am »
I returned the blouse which has a torn and exchanged it for a better one with the same style and color. Then I got 3 more long sleeved blouses and also got hubby 2 more long-sleeved polos for office wear.

bubbles_sandy

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2014, 12:49:26 pm »
for online purchase, may additional bayad pa ba like sa post office.

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2014, 02:16:05 pm »
^wala na sis :) diretsong door step na ang delivery

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2014, 09:54:01 am »
Last Saturday sinamahan ako ni hubby sa Mango Store sa ATC. I resist the urge to buy a lot kasi may further reduction pa. Kinuha ko lang yung mga nagustuhan ko na items. I noticed yung mga Jan - Mar na collection nila konti lang yung reduction ng price so might as well wait pa. Nakabili ako ng 2 dresses at 1095 nalang from the original price of 2.2k. Not bad na rin :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »
I want the super slim belle jeans in tobacco. I got the light pink na, the material is nice kasi, it's coated, and the fit is really nice and flattering. Kaya lang oos na siya. The SA told me it is available only online. But when you buy online, dapat maka 6k total ka to avail of the free shipping. Kasi when I ordered online for that one item, the shipping cost is 695. Ang mahal ata.hehe. If may nag order online, pwede ako pasabay? :)thanks!

cam_1801

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2014, 07:57:06 pm »
^ You can try sa Zalora sis. It also carries Mango. Doon mura lang shipping. :D

vhanya

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #208 on: June 17, 2014, 02:29:07 am »
roxycarlo, im waiting for the 50% for all items before I buy online. if its OK with you, pm me the item code and ill include you on my shipping basket =)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #209 on: June 18, 2014, 02:56:18 pm »
PM'd you, sis Vhanya  :)

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #210 on: June 28, 2014, 10:46:11 pm »
I bought the Mango bag in Cashcashpinoy. May I know if I did the right thing? I mean is it reliable ba to buy it there?

hisana

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #211 on: June 28, 2014, 10:56:55 pm »
^
I was also wondering about that just now. About cashcashpinoy, I mean. Meron kasi silang aldo na mura.

I'm glad that madami ang items ng mango sa zalora, hindi kagaya ng bayo na ang konti lang dun. Sabagay, it shouldn't be a big deal kasi I live near a mall, bayo is just a few minutes' walk away! Though minsan I still browse the mango website and am tempted to buy online kasi they have a lot of items na wala talaga dito sa atin, and discounted pa ng malaki. Still disappointed over the bucket bag I bought from them last year though. Buti mura lang.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:59:19 pm by hisana »

BDJ

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #212 on: June 29, 2014, 12:48:43 am »
^1,099 pesos ko siya nabili yung may pouch. Hindi lang ako marunong tumingin if this is fake or not. So far ok naman tingin ko sa kanya.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #213 on: July 01, 2014, 10:42:19 pm »
bought 2 long-sleeved blouses for corporate wear at moa today. good buy talaga.

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #214 on: July 03, 2014, 10:28:41 am »
70% off na online!  :D

andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #215 on: July 03, 2014, 05:22:17 pm »
pati sa store 70%off na! napabili tuloy ako  ;D

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2014, 05:29:19 pm »
Hoarded corporate wear from mango resorts world today hehe  :)

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2014, 12:16:25 am »
I bought 2 pairs of trousers and 1 blouse at moa today then I also got 3 weekender shirts for hubby.  :)

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2014, 07:35:14 pm »
bought 2 blouses and 1 pair of trousers at Rockwell last Friday. I'm going to report the attitude of the manager. I asked the SA if I could have a new stock for a certain blouse that had a lipstick stain on the collar. The SA approached her manager and I overheard the manager saying, "ano na naman? sabilhin mo wala!".

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #219 on: July 16, 2014, 11:13:34 am »
^you should report the manager. he should always be nice to clients

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close