watch now

Author Topic: MANGO Thread 4  (Read 60527 times)

aka_formality

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #120 on: August 24, 2013, 05:22:25 pm »
Mga sis, sale pa kaya ang mango ngayon? kasi sa online store nila sale pa din. May nagustuhan kasi akong blouse while browsing online.

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2013, 10:58:26 pm »
^yes sale pa rin up to 70% off kaso konti na lang ang selections.

was there kanina and I was looking for this dress I saw on sale online but sadly wala na sa racks. I like their bhetty boop tee but hubby says it's too casual daw for me.

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #122 on: August 25, 2013, 12:57:27 am »
kakaorder ko lang sa Mango now, as in now :P kaloka kaninang 9pm, when I was about to pay, nawala yung 3 dress na gusto ko and 1 blouse. Pinagtyagaan ko na lang small nung isa (this). ganda eh. pa-alter ko na lang siguro. eto wala na talaga, sayang. tagal ko pa kasi pinagpilian yun mga dress ano oorderin since 4k+ na sure orders ko, tapos since di ako makapili i decided lahat na lang. tapos isa na lang pala natira sa choices ko na may XS sa checkout :-[ oh well, paid for it na agad baka mawala pa iba. Thanks sis Juricks for sharing with me ulit, di ako aabot ng 6K alone hehe ;)

Edit: kakarefresh ko lang now, bumalik yun 1 blouse and 1 dress. haha! classic Mango. di bale, 3 tops and 3 dress for 5,370. pwede na.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #123 on: August 25, 2013, 09:39:17 am »
^no problem sis. Kainis yung blouse na yun noh? Lulubog lilitaw. I checked this morning, wala na naman yung blouse. May gusto pa akong item, sayang di na nakahabol. Oh well, lagi namang may next time at next collection. :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 11:41:04 am by Juricks »

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #124 on: October 15, 2013, 11:16:26 pm »
bought 2 blouses over the weekend - sheer floral blouse and sheer baby pink long-sleeved blouse.  :)

roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2013, 06:43:45 am »
sis unwanted, ang gaganda yung mga dresses na napili mo! (based dun sa pics you provided).  :) :)

ayvigirl

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2013, 03:45:39 pm »
Hi sisses, you may want to check the original Ayala branch (across Crocs and Alberto)..Its still carrying 70% items from last season,, maybe its a moving out sale because a new store has opened on the new wing of Ayala already..mostly shirts and blouses, dresses..you might have sizes pa..

was in the area last Monday =)

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2013, 04:19:13 pm »
I was at the salon browsing thru magazine when I came across the Mango ad with Miranda Kerr wearing the white blouse with a black bow at the neck. I was shocked that the price was only 995! So after my appointment was done, I rushed over to the nearest mall and bought the blouse! So happy :) I wanna get their printed tunics as well but I can wait for the sale :)

I so love their Elektra jeans too, perfect fit for me! I feel so bad about not buying the white pair in the last sale :(

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2013, 06:58:23 pm »
Sis, may pic ka? I browses through their collection online but walang ganon. :(

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #129 on: October 18, 2013, 07:27:25 pm »
thanks sis roxykarlo. maluwag lang lahat ng nabili kong dress kaya hanap pako san papa-alter.

^sis gastos ka nanaman ha :P pero ako din na-curious! link/pic please hihi!

sushiandshoes

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #130 on: October 18, 2013, 09:16:40 pm »
I bought 2 blouses and 1 dress yesterday, at regular price.

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #131 on: October 20, 2013, 01:27:11 am »
I bought 3 tops yesterday and enjoyed a 20% discount.  :)

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #132 on: October 22, 2013, 07:56:29 am »
kelan ulit sale ng mango may gusto ako na bag huhuhu

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #133 on: October 22, 2013, 10:39:31 am »
^Usually January sis. Pero may selected items on sale ngayon online.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #134 on: October 22, 2013, 12:54:59 pm »
thanks sis maal nga lang shippinng tee hee!

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #135 on: October 22, 2013, 05:09:24 pm »
Sis, may pic ka? I browses through their collection online but walang ganon. :(

Not sure if this was meant for me? Anywhoo, here's the ad I saw.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/2924882/miranda-kerr-mango-fall-2013-campaign-pictures-02/

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #136 on: November 06, 2013, 10:14:49 am »
Mango October Collection Sale
November 1 – 17, 2013
All Mango store outlets and Mango's Online store (http://shop.mango.com/PH/mango)

Hmm. medyo mahal pa. antay na lang ako ng January. ;D

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #137 on: November 11, 2013, 07:59:50 pm »
love the he collection of mango. bought 4 long-sleeved polos for hubby - to be worn casually with chinos or maong jeans and loafers.  :)

cindylulu

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2013, 11:45:44 pm »
the other day hubby bought 3 long-sleeved shirts at my egging. today I bought 3 more long-sleeved shirts for hubby at 30% off and 1 silk blouse for me. I just love the different shades of blue that h.e. mango has.

theshopaholicprincess

  • Guest
Re: MANGO Thread 4
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2013, 03:02:57 pm »
50% off sale at Mango starts today :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close