watch now

Author Topic: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!  (Read 257734 times)

thesis_gal

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #500 on: December 11, 2016, 06:38:56 pm »
I checked with Dra Martires and shes booked na ata until she goes on holidays. She will be back next year.

Does Dra. Martires still do the pricking and cleaning herself?

Anyone knows a derma who does the pricking and cleaning herself / himself?  ;D

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #501 on: December 13, 2016, 05:10:36 pm »
I just want to recommend my dermatologist for 15 years now. I'm a flight attendant from Dubai and every now and then sakanya talaga ako bumabalik. I suffered from acne breakouts to allergies to skin asthma. And recovering wasnt easy but because of my derma Dra. Selwyn Crisostomo she has been the best one I've encountered. I just had a massive breakout and yet again I went to her  and she just gave me her miracle cream and the next day she was able to make my face calm. Miracle DERMA really she has her own set of medicines and doesn't break a bank. Her clinic is at Robinsons galleria. I know how skin disease sucks! So I hope I can help you because Dra Selwyn is worth it. Tell her I recommend you her flight attendant client in Dubai :)

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #502 on: December 14, 2016, 12:35:18 pm »
^i've been with Dra. Selwyn for two years i think during my college days. yes napaayos nya face ko pero para kasing paulit ulit na lang na ganun yung procedure nya. she wont reco anything to remove the icepick scars.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #503 on: December 19, 2016, 12:24:49 am »
She has laser. Just tell that the scar is your concern. She offered me but I just choose the dermabrasion. Kasi a bit pricey yung laser procedure. But all in ang important nawala lahat ng pimples and allergies rashes

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #504 on: December 19, 2016, 12:05:01 pm »
^hi sis! anong specific name ng laser treatment nya? hindi kasi nya sinuggest sakin way back. as in puro cleaning lang kami. haha. how much yung laser and yung microdermabrasion (diamond peel ba to?)?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #505 on: December 20, 2016, 01:41:30 am »
I forgot the laser treatment. But if okay na skin ko again from allergic reaction and or pimples. Might try it na. Dermabrasion and Diamond Peel is 2500 with cleaning na. Dra Selwyn Crisostomo does the procedure.

princess20

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #506 on: January 12, 2017, 06:07:37 pm »
I checked with Dra Martires and shes booked na ata until she goes on holidays. She will be back next year.

Does Dra. Martires still do the pricking and cleaning herself?

Anyone knows a derma who does the pricking and cleaning herself / himself?  ;D

Yes she still do the cleaning and pricking. Pagumuuwi ako ng Pinas, I make sure na magbobook na ako appointment sakanya minsan 2months advance para makuha ko yung schedule na gusto ko. She's my derma since 2010. :)

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #507 on: January 25, 2017, 02:01:49 pm »
sino derma magaling sa underarm lines?

TengTeng

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #508 on: January 26, 2017, 01:14:24 pm »
Hello. Sino po may alam ng contact number ni Dr. Nelson Lee 😊 I am planning to visit him for consultation. Please I need you help thank you.

choco_monster

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #509 on: January 27, 2017, 02:34:20 pm »
Finally nameet ko din si Dra.  Jasmin Jamora, she was so cool and not as intimidating as her mom Dra. Sylvia Jacinto.  The consultation fee is 800 at Skin Clinic Makati.  Since Im a breastfeeding, she prescribed me lactic acid lotion (available only at their clinic), skinoren and benzoic peroxide both from mercury drug. For cosmetic purposes, I go to Dra Leah but if nagbbreak out ako, I go to Dra Sylvia, and now I think kay Dra. Jasmin na ko. 

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #510 on: January 27, 2017, 06:44:56 pm »
^sis can you PM me pls the number of Dr. Jasmin? I need derma kasi na mas malapit sa area ko now. Ang layo na ni doc leah sakin.

Thanks! :)

Mommy February

  • Guest
Re: Dermatologist Guide Thread 13- Dermas pretending to be patients, stay away!
« Reply #511 on: February 27, 2017, 04:38:42 pm »
I checked with Dra Martires and shes booked na ata until she goes on holidays. She will be back next year.

Does Dra. Martires still do the pricking and cleaning herself?

Anyone knows a derma who does the pricking and cleaning herself / himself?  ;D

Hi! Dra. Rosario Gatmaytan of Caraderme. her clinic is on Makati only.  Her assistants will do the facial pero ang pricking si doctora talaga. magaling si doc kikinis ka talaga, pero siyempre you need to follow all her rules and regulations.  ;)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Does anyone know how much peeling ng UA and cleaning ng face sa SKIN CLINIC ni Dr. Jamora?

Thanks!

Jade_D

  • Guest
Hello mga sis,
Can you recommend a good derma sa may Batangas or Lipa area? Salamat po!

brandi

  • Guest
Recos from cavite please!

BlueAlmond

  • Guest
Hi, can someone give me Dr Leah Martires' clinic number? No one's answering the number posted on FB (706 4241). I also messaged them about this but they haven't replied yet.

Thanks :D

redhead69

  • Guest
Meron bang derma na nagooffer ng bleaching or skin whitening plans na trusted? Thank you!

Majoy_v3

  • Guest
BlueAlmond - I tried calling Dr Leah Martires' numbers posted here but those are not her numbers anymore.
Please give us updated number of Dr. Martires. Thank you!!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 03:36:26 pm by Majoy_v3 »

vanity fair

  • Guest
^ Dra Martires is on vacation.  She'll be back on May 18.  Try calling on that day.

Majoy_v3

  • Guest
Thanks vanity fair! Will try to call her again on or after May 18. This is her number right? 706 4241

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close