watch now

Author Topic: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???  (Read 30861 times)

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2013, 12:27:47 pm »
Pano naman ako kung iiwas ako sa rice?:( Im underweight yet I want to have that flat tummy. :(

I do cardio and running 2x a week. Pag naman naglose ako ng weight, super underweight na ako.:(

Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2013, 05:30:13 pm »
^Ang alam ko sis dapat more on protein sa diet, and try to substitute brown rice na lang instead of white rice.

combine strength training with cardio and abs exercise para you build muscles and lose fat, instead of losing muscles due to overdoing cardio exercises. 

I'm almost in the same situation as you are.  Not underweight but malapit na - 97lbs and 4'11 height.  I'm skinny but have the tummy as the problem area.  Try googling skinny fat, that's me. 

I've been exercising everyday since July 19, 30-45mins cardio, then switched to 30shred starting nung 5th August.  I can say I am noticing the difference na, even my friends told me I've lost weight, ang totoo I did not lose weight I stayed at 97lbs (99lbs during that monthly visitor) I just lost inches :) and I hope I did lose fat :)

anglerxangler

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2013, 04:51:57 pm »
Lift those weights and do high intensity cardio! You'll be burning fats in no time. Ladies can't build muscles like men unless you force yourself to.

There is also your diet. Eat healthy, less junk food. There's an herb that can actually help burn fat. It's called Angelica keiskei. Try it out if you already have one.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close