watch now

Author Topic: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???  (Read 30826 times)

momentum

  • Guest
How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« on: April 19, 2013, 01:32:01 pm »
Hello

Sorry for the stupid question and if there is any topic similar to this, please delete mods.

But really, how can I achieve that FLAT tummy without gaining those 6-pack/4-pack abs??
Like Victoria Secret model Candice..she works her butt of to stay fit..but check out her stomach..it is just flat!! walang signs ng 6-pack or 4-pack..(unless photoshoped  :P)  kakainggit hehee, btw, she's my THINspiration for years now :

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/helperpics/648A90939C2B1E5D439E5E2CEA0E0_zpseabd60ba.jpg

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/helperpics/41C820431C2EA5A6EE236642A47F_zpsbdcc1fdd.jpg

What exercises should I do to achieve this???? HELP!   :D

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 07:04:28 pm »
wow! I like that kind of tummy!  please share when you discover the secret to a flat tummy without the packs!  ironically, I just did the 6 week six packs abs just now.. anyway, ma achieve ko lang to flatten my tummy, I'll be very very happy na!

momentum

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 06:33:10 am »
^ hi sis  :D


i actually asked my brother in law, health buff kasi and exercise fanatic LOL
I showed him exactly those abs below ni Candice, on how to achieve it. He said it wont work daw if spot excercise lang parati, like just doing ab workout and nothing else, hehe, well I have an idea naman that that is true, plus the research I made na hindi nga rin talaga pwede yun. He even told me not to do ab workout.. he just told me to do cardio, and the rest will follow na daw - flat stomach, toned arms and legs, etc. Based on researching on the net, ganun nga din siansabi

ang ayaw ko talaga is yung ganitong tyan na naa-chieve pag-sobrang ab workout (no offense to Anne Curtis' fans ha  :D I like her too (bubbly personality and body) it's just about the abs..) ---> http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/helperpics/8edbf4e1-af70-41db-bc10-a799bd1bbe66_AnneCurtis_zps8fda2bbe.jpg


for me, mas gusto ko tyan niya here --> http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/helperpics/annecurtis2_zps707ae123.jpg

para kasi sakin mas girly if flat lang and walang bakas ng muscles?  ;D
Isa pa gusto ko ma-achieve..a complete thigh gap! lol  ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:00:37 am by momentum »

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 12:50:37 pm »
hi sis momentum..  I googled also on how to achieve flat tummy without the packs, may nabasa din ako about doing the cardio.. actually, the picture of Anne Curtis abs you posted is very nice to me kc for me it's still feminine but at the same time it looks buffed!  but if I can achieve the tummy of the other lady you posted, I would be as happy!  :D

etra.ph

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 01:20:25 pm »
I thought I was the only one.
Haha di pala.

Ang shonga shonga ko nun, nagtatanong kasi ako kung kani-kanino puro sagot nila eh crunches or situps.

Pero I think tama sabi ni jan888. Yan din kasi tingin ko, cardio na lang para whole body ang mababawasan ng fats oh di pati tummy na rin.

Kaso I read somewhere na tummy and thigh fat are the last ones to be burnt talaga :(
Kasi di ba sila ang repository of fat natin

1peanutbuttercup

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 01:56:35 pm »
i'm a runner, at mai-guarantee ko sa inyo na nakakapayat talaga ang running/cardio.

start off with just 20mins of brisk walking 3x a week. after two weeks, make it 30mins of brisk walking 3x a week. no need to run or jog -- brisk walking lang. basta consistent, it will help you shed pounds slowly but surely. drink lots of water and avoid junk food, lalo na ang softdrinks!

if you like to eat salty food (chichirya), you can flush out the excess salt by drinking lots of water. but if you like sweet food -- the only way to get rid of the excess sugar is by burning it. if you don't burn it, it will be stored in your body as fat.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 07:00:05 pm »
^^^^hi sis momentum..  I also want to achieve the thigh gap..in my dreams!    Lumiit lang, I should be happy na!    If you want a cardio workout, you can try Jillian Michaels' Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, you will really sweat a bucket on this workout!   :)

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 07:09:51 pm »
^^^hi sis etra.ph..  I also think the fats in our thighs/hips/buns areas are the last to go!    So by the time I achieve my ideal figure (that is if ever I do..),  mukha na akong haggard kc by that time, na shrink na rin ang fats sa face ko!  :P

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 07:31:00 pm »
^^^hi sis 1peanutbuttercup.. tamang tama hubby and i started 2 weeks ago doing brisk walking while our daughter biked.. We are doing this twice a week for now, enjoy sana if the weather is cool kaso sobrang init and humid these days although we do this at night, mainit pa rin but sarap ang feeling na pinawisan but I feel I sweat more because of the humidity than from the walk  :P

one question lang, you mean na it is safe to eat chichirya like potato chips (am referring to the regular size, not those in big packs) so long as I drink lots of water after? 

scmpasion

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 09:34:36 pm »
gusto ko ring itry yung walking with hubby kaso pareho kaming super busy sa acads :( :( no time to do that kasi review every night. tapos habang nagrereview nguya ng nguya to stay awake :)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: How to Achieve??: A FLAT/Toned Tummy (minus the packs) AND a Thigh Gap
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 08:53:55 am »
hahahaha, I am not alone in this quest!  ;D

sis jan888, yeah, cardio nga talaga nakita ko na solution, sabi rin ni BIL, no spot-treatment,you have to shed off all fats to achieve this..nung pinakita ko pic ni Anne with her abs, sabi niya, ayan, mejo hardcore na yan, maganda din naman yan, told him I won't be able to maintain it if ever, lol

Complete thigh gap is the bomb! googled (and found the most "decent" pic to post here,lol)...kahit yung "after" pic oks na sakin haha kahit bawasan pa ng konti yung inner top part  ;) http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t534/helperpics/before-after-gap_zpse415fea0.jpg
Mejo malayo pa ako eh..the inner top part of my thighs still touch :(
I researched and found these specific exercises that can help, idagdag nalang siguro sa routine?:
-Side-Lying Leg Lifts (proven ng friend ko who does ballet)
-Side Lunges
-Glider Side Lunge
-Towel Runs
-Circle Legs (making circles with each leg at a time)

madami pa..

yeah sis etra.ph, cardio nga..and my BIL also mentioned that running can help
thanks for the tips 1peanutbuttercup..yan din dapat ko iinsert ko sa exercise routine ko..although I brisk walk to and fro to work everyday..need ko pa dagdagan

thanks mga sis ! ( I edited pala the title and included na the Thigh Gap since matagal ko narin goal to!  ;D)

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 09:20:39 am by momentum »

1peanutbuttercup

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 10:12:26 am »
hi jan888! hindi ito professional opinion ha, speaking from experience lang :) i do think drinking lots of water does help flush out the excess salt. nakakatulong din ang bananas and broccoli -- potassium rich foods -- in curbing your sodium intake.
also, since i run, wala akong choice but to drink lots of water to stay hydrated -- i also need to eat some salty food to replenish salts lost from sweating (another excuse to eat chichirya!).

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 11:24:11 am »
^^ hi sis momentum.. I'm glad.the exercises you mentioned to achieve thigh gap are almost covered in JM's workout..am just not sure about 'towel runs'.. The before after picture you posted, did you google randomly?  Or is that you?  Ang ganda na thigh nun sa after picture!  May pag-asa pa pala ako  ;D  ..if google yan, did she mention what exercises she did? Pa share naman ang link sis..thanks!  :)

junepets

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 11:40:29 am »
that is right..
sakin medyo nagkalaman ang tummy nun tumigil sa running..

just eat healthy food and cardio..
;)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 11:43:02 am »
^^ hahahaha sis jan888, hindi ako yan  ;D googled randomly lang...yeah kahit ako i know may pag-asa ako, kasi my legs are not as fat naman as the "before" pics...lol, although I have taken pics of myself na ganyan din, whole body, before (Last January lang) then yung After was last week hehe may konting improvement palang sa tummy and thighs

sis yung "towel runs" yun yung may basahan ka under your rubber shoes, tapos hands on the floor, tapos para kang nagbubunot ng sahig hehe, moving both your feet back and forth alternately..para siya yung mountain climber exercise? pwede ring gawin sideways.

yeah sis wanna try the jillians workout too. teka hindi ko nakita ano exercise ginawa ni girl sa pic para maachieve yun...try ko hanapin  ;D

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 11:49:08 am by momentum »

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 11:49:04 am »
^^ hi sis 1peanutbuttercup.. No worries..Better nga speaking from experience..at least mas ma lessen ang guilt when I can't resist & start munching although I don't eat chichirya after a workout kc feeling ko sayang naman effort..he he.. but that's just me.. sometimes I timed it before a workout para less guilt..he he..and good thing mahilig din ako sa water, kaya no problem in the hydrating department  :)

wowry

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2013, 01:20:50 pm »
ang gusto kong tummy kay Ellen Adarna ba yon? flat talaga pero grabe din work-out na ginagawa niya i follow her sa IG. she loves juicing din kaya ang ganda ng skin. Problema ko din kapag nag-jog or running ako ambilis ko pumayat pero kitang kita sa pisngi ko kaya mukha akong walang makain haha ayaw ng asawa ko tuloy na nagpapapayat ako kasi daw baka sabihin ng tao hindi niya ko pinapakain  ;D pero gusto ko rin flat tummy without the abs.i never liked women with 6 packs.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 07:42:56 pm »
To get a flat tummy, you really need to lose weight on your body overall, hinde kase yan makukuha ng spot-reduction (unless ipa-lipo). Ab exercises are necessary too kahit na crunches lang. Hinde ka naman magkakaron ng six pack on crunches alone kase madameng core exercises ang kelangan to achieve that.

Hinde naman ganyan ka-flat ang tummy ko but it is flat and toned for my height and physique because I exercise a lot. May form ng konti because the obliques are kinda defined pero walang 6-pack. Ayoko naman na mas macho pa ang tummy ko kesa sa husband ko.

jan888

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2013, 07:56:06 pm »
Just did Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism plus other inner thigh workouts I found from Thigh Gap video..

^^^^hi sis momentum.. yun sa before pic, embarrassing to admit but ganyan na ganyan thighs ko kaya I'm still hopeful.. while my legs are medyo kahawig sa after photo..hehe.  so just imagine, laki ng thighs ko then upper body ko is just right (for me ha?) except for my tummy area kaya gotta work hard to achieve a slimmer me!  :P

momentum

  • Guest
Re: How to Get a FLAT tummy minus the 6-pack abs???
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 07:55:18 am »
^ hehe sis jan888 yeah ako may konting gap na sa may inner thighs above the kness pero yung upper inner thighs wala pa  :P

nung 17 ako maganda tummy ko kahit may konting puson flat parin yung mejo top part and may shape. Until now naman may shape parin siya (got this from my grandma) even if I have 1 kid na yun nga lang it's not that flat..I'm still doing cardio and will incorporate jogging narin or brisk walking on weekends. Gusto ko din ma-achieve yung slim arms without the cuts  ;D

searched Ellen Adarna in IG and yeeaaahh she's a hottttie sis wowry

parang gusto ko narin magpost ng before and after pics dito bwahahahaha

*wishing to go back to my 17-yr old body*  ::) :P
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:05:24 am by momentum »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close