watch now

Author Topic: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)  (Read 76430 times)

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #360 on: July 16, 2013, 10:18:50 am »
white house down - 9/10

channing tatum is love :)

Dustan

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #361 on: July 16, 2013, 10:43:57 am »
Pacific Rim - 7/10
The movie was a bit overrated for me  :(

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #362 on: July 16, 2013, 10:50:48 am »
Olympus Has Fallen.       

9/10 action packed movie.. Gerard B. walang kupas..

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #363 on: July 16, 2013, 09:04:10 pm »
Despicable me 2- 7/10 okay naman sya, nakakatawa din naman pero for me mas maganda ang Monster U

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #364 on: July 16, 2013, 11:49:58 pm »
Monte Carlo > 9/10

Sad lang kasi andun pa si Cory. </3

grayceheart

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #365 on: July 17, 2013, 12:11:11 pm »
Pacific Rim - 6/10

Dustan

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #366 on: July 17, 2013, 02:07:42 pm »
Olympus Has Fallen - 10/10!

No dull moment, purely action!

summersong

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #367 on: July 17, 2013, 11:04:09 pm »
Pacific Rim - 8/10 - never mind the storyline, kailangan ng todo suspension of disbelief sa movies na ganito, but i liked the movie a lot. Para kasing nabuhay in 3d ang cartoon/movie characters ng kabataan ko e.g. Voltes V, Godzilla, Voltron, Alien, Mazinger Z. Hindi ako inantok. Naaliw ako nung may nakita akong jeep at tricycle hehe

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #368 on: July 17, 2013, 11:10:16 pm »
I do not know if Legal High SP qualifies as a movie. But I rate it a 10! It met my expectations very well.

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #369 on: July 18, 2013, 03:23:40 am »
Death Becomes Her
10 Years
Pacific Rim

Best one is 10 Years. While I loved Pacific Rim, it was a bit dragging. I didn't like the Asian chick either.



pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #370 on: July 18, 2013, 04:13:55 am »
Hang Over 3.  8/10

 Phil - HOT
Alan- gross  ;D

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #371 on: July 18, 2013, 09:34:09 pm »
I do not know if Legal High SP qualifies as a movie. But I rate it a 10! It met my expectations very well.

Oooh... You watched the series too? Legal High SP was really good! Can't wait for the second season! :)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #372 on: July 18, 2013, 09:41:23 pm »
Went on a date last Saturday with a former classmate whom I've been trying to impress since January, and we watched Pacific Rim at Promenade. I was expecting a lot from this film due to the hype, though I must admit I'm not much of a mecha fan (but a movie aficionado such as I simply cannot resist NOT to see for myself). I did enjoy the movie even though I was feeling lethargic due to the Starbucks frappuccino we had earlier. For the fresh story line and the fact that the action scenes were superb enough not to make my lids drop, I'd give it an 8/10 (though I'm not sure I want to watch this a second time).

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2013, 12:20:20 pm »
@megumiii Me three! Hahaha (((: Legal High was the reason why I fell in love with Masato Sakai even though he's married (awwww) in real life.

BTW, the movie Key of Life is one of the movies I would recommend everyone to watch if they're into black comedy. Yep, this is starring Masato Sakai, Teruyuki Kagawa and Ryoko Hirosue. This is a coincidence since Masato was also with Ryoko in Legal High SP, but this time Ryoko falls for someone else. Well, I would rate this movie a 7-8/10 (7.5/10) because it did not meet my expectations at all. I thought it would be as lively as Legal High since Masato is there--but almost everything turned out to be bland.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2013, 03:09:07 pm »
bling ring 2011 version- 9/10 .just wow. haha.. ang pangit ng trailer, but anyway just watch it  ;)

wowry

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2013, 10:18:43 pm »
Warm Bodies 10/10
Admissions 9/10

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #376 on: July 20, 2013, 08:51:46 am »
Magic Mike - 10/10 super hot talaga ni Channing Tatum  :D

GD

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #377 on: July 20, 2013, 10:44:27 am »
Pacific Rim - 10/10

Ang ganda ng pagkakagawa ng movie at ang hot ni Charlie :">

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #378 on: July 20, 2013, 12:07:43 pm »
ip man 1- 9/10
ip man 2 - 10/10

wowry

  • Guest
Re: RATE THE LAST MOVIE YOU'VE WATCHED- THREAD 18 (NO SPOILERS PLS!!!)
« Reply #379 on: July 20, 2013, 01:37:59 pm »
Jack the Giant Slayer-10/10 pero feeling ko zombie pa rin si Jack hahaha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close