watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)  (Read 29121 times)

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #260 on: November 27, 2015, 11:08:13 pm »
^followed you sis. thank you. =)

followed these blogs na. hope youd follow mine. my first post is up after almost 2 years of absence. =D


http://shopaholigoddessonabudget.blogspot.com.es/
http://pinselatpaleta.blogspot.com/
http://www.projectgora.com/
http://nhengswonderland.blogspot.com/

kiz_me1109

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #261 on: December 18, 2015, 12:55:41 am »
Please follow my blog on Wordpress :)

https://thedancestepsofmylife.wordpress.com/


Thank you.

TwinkleDream

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #262 on: January 08, 2016, 01:05:48 pm »
Hi sisses! My first blog post in now up :)

www.mommykath.blogspot.com

Will follow your blogs later when I got home. Thank you so much!!!

prickyslime

  • Guest
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:40:38 am by prickyslime »

a_y_e_n

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #264 on: January 23, 2016, 01:31:12 pm »
^followed you sisses prickyslime, super bratinella, dark_phoenix, choco_loka,

I'm trying to figure out how to follow the others pa..

hope you guys can follow my blog too http://kerenkeng.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:40:26 pm by a_y_e_n »

prickyslime

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #265 on: January 23, 2016, 02:56:34 pm »
Thank you sis Ayen!
Na-follow na kita, pati rin yung lomo blog mo, i'm into film photography na din kasi pero kakabili ko lang ng camera online! wee *offtopic*

Guys, pa-follow hehe http://artandcoffeestains.blogspot.com/ i'll follow back!!
Dun sa mga na-follow ko na kanina, sana mag-follow back din hihi thanksss!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 06:40:22 am by prickyslime »

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #266 on: January 24, 2016, 11:09:02 pm »
Hello! I made a Facebook page of my blog Thoughts By Anonymous. Please support. ako pa lang nag like hahah

https://www.facebook.com/Thoughts-By-Anonymous-490146681157125/

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #267 on: January 27, 2016, 09:52:48 am »
sis, pafollow din - http://chubztinz.blogspot.com/  ;D

choco_loka

  • Guest





super bratinella

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2016, 02:12:26 am »


dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2016, 08:18:10 am »
Hello! I don't know how to follow through Google Connect. I added you some of you on m y reading list instead.

Here's Thoughts by Anonymous: A lifestyle blog. My recent posts were about travels and adult coloring. =)
http://darlingakongangga.blogspot.com/

Followed

http://mochamudslide.blogspot.com/
http://deliberatelymom.blogspot.com/
http://thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com/
http://traversingalesstraveledroad.blogspot.com/

Will follow other blogs when i get home later i'm running late na kasi . =D

Hope you'd follow mine too. =)

chubzkittinz

  • Guest


chubzkittinz

  • Guest

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Followed these:
http://www.pinkyjhaney.com/
http://www.mommyrockininstyle.com/
http://www.jacquelineuy.blogspot.com/
http://kerenkeng.blogspot.com/

My blog: http://darlingakongangga.blogspot.com/


I hope this is okay to post since this award is to promote each other's blog  I was nominated for a Liebster Award. This award is for bloggers whose blog have less than 200 followers.
To read more of this award kindly click this link http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/

I was nominated by someone from South Africa. I will be choosing 6 bloggers, 4 will be from Girltalk. If you want to be nominated please like my FB page https://www.facebook.com/Thoughts-By-Anonymous-490146681157125/  and post the link of your blog in the comments section. =)

Will be waiting for your links! I will choose the nominees on Sunday, March 6, 2016! Hope to see you there it will be a pleasure to nominate fellow Pinay bloggers. =)


---------------------------------------


Hello everyone! I presented the award to some of the GT bloggers! Hope ya'll participate because I had fun picking out blogs to give the Liebster Award! http://darlingakongangga.blogspot.com/2016/03/discover-new-blogs-liebster-award.html
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 06:10:52 pm by dark_phoenix »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close