watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)  (Read 29312 times)

super bratinella

  • Guest
pls follow : http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

definitely will follow back!!


super bratinella

  • Guest
^followed you back sis! thanks.

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
^followed you back sis! thanks.

hi I've just followed you. Hope you can do the same  http://tischarmedlife.blogspot.com Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 04:31:32 pm by tischarmedlife »

super bratinella

  • Guest
^followed you sis kaso via google+ kasi can't find the join the site button...   :)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Please follow my blog. I'll follow you all later when I get back home from work

http://www.kikaysikat.com

Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest
please follow my blogs, will return to favor asap. thank you :)

http://thekitchengoddess.blogspot.com/

http://vivamanilena.blogspot.com/

domesticatedangel

  • Guest
here's my blog

http://invisiblestilettos.com/

thanks in advance girls!

to those of you who doesn't know yet, we have an FB group for GT bloggers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389054184570819/

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
^followed you sis kaso via google+ kasi can't find the join the site button...   :)

hindi ko pala na-save you join na gadget.. okay na sis, hope you can join :) looking forward to your new posts


here's my blog

http://invisiblestilettos.com/

thanks in advance girls!

to those of you who doesn't know yet, we have an FB group for GT bloggers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/389054184570819/

followed you as well  :D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 01:11:44 pm by tischarmedlife »

super bratinella

  • Guest
^sis I am getting an error everytime I click the join this site button.. :(

greyish

  • Guest
pa-join po :) my friend and i started a new blog about mommies....hope you can drop by.

joined the fb group..

thanks

http://mommymelandmommymay.blogspot.com/


super bratinella

  • Guest
^followed you back sis! I am the first follower..hehe

greyish

  • Guest
^ saw it sis! thank you so much! :)

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
^sis I am getting an error everytime I click the join this site button.. :(

finally sis, the Join This Site is working! haha.. you can follow me na :) if it would return an error, you can just click the sign na mukhang nag-overlap na small squares!  ;D

@greyish sis, followed your blog http://mommymelandmommymay.blogspot.com/ as well

followed these blogs too!

http://pisceanrat.blogspot.com/
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com/
http://twistedtravelholic.blogspot.com/
http://mumaysworld.blogspot.com/
http://aizelmacaldo.blogspot.com/
http://www.lakadpinas.com/

hope you can hit mine as well: http://tischarmedlife.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 05:02:36 pm by tischarmedlife »

super bratinella

  • Guest
^Finally followed you  back!

Please follow me http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/. I will definitely follow back.

kyla_0429

  • Guest
Please follow me http://danerelente.blogspot.com/.

I will definitely follow back.

Thanks!

tischarmedlife

  • Guest
^followed your blog sis.. hope you can check mine too! http://tischarmedlife.blogspot.com Thanks!

kyla_0429

  • Guest
tischarmedlife
 - SUREly!!

super bratinella

  • Guest
^followed you via google connect sis, can not find the Join this site button. Hope you follow me back :

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close