watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)  (Read 29106 times)

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Sis atrevidatty can't see your "follow me button", just clicked g+ wala naman po atang nangyari   :-\

super bratinella

  • Guest
^Followed you sis!

iamboljak

  • Guest
just joined Google +

i already followed some of your blogs

here's mine http://ilovepromo.blogspot.com/

rose_ph

  • Guest
Hello mga sis!  Interested to link up via GCF.  I will follow back. :)

http://grownupsforaday.blogspot.com/

Cheers!


aoshi_01

  • Guest
^Followed you applerock83.

Shameless plugging, would appreciate new followers. I follow back :D

http://kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com/


dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Hello everyone! I don't know how to use google plus or I'm not even aware if I have google plus posted on my blog. =D
I'm following everyone old school style on Blogger. Hope you guys would return the favor! =) Thanks. =)

Followed these:
http://thevacationpreview.blogspot.com/

http://www.kwentonimumay.com/

http://thebelatedbloomer.blogspot.com/

http://grownupsforaday.blogspot.com/


here's the link to my blog.

http://darlingakongangga.blogspot.com/


Thank you!


poetrytoprose

  • Guest
would love to have more followers:

http://curiousweekends.blogspot.com/

I'll follow you back sisses.


my piece

  • Guest
http://tincastillo.blogspot.com/

hello mga sis, please follow me & i'll follow, too....... thanks so much

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
followed you sis, hope you add mine as well

http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

jeune

  • Guest
 Sali din ako sa follow-followhan ;D Don't know how to do this yet but I'll work it out.

Mine is  http://balagbalagun.blogspot.com

Thanks mga sis!

ye

  • Guest

applerock83

  • Guest
I'm caught up again. Added the following

through Google+ :

http://kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com/

through GFC:

GFC

http://kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com/
http://darlingakongangga.blogspot.com/
http://dancewithkismet.blogspot.com/

These two I can't figure out how to follow. 'Can't find any GFC or Google+ buttons. Let me know where they're at so I can follow you. :)

http://tincastillo.blogspot.com/
http://balagbalagun.blogspot.com/

If you haven't yet, please follow me at:

http://thevacationpreview.blogspot.com/






ye

  • Guest
^followed you back :)


MissChievous

  • Guest
http://www.loveisamutt.com/

GFC on the bottom part! :)

my piece

  • Guest
pasali!  already followed some of you.. thanks

http://tincastillo.blogspot.com/

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close