watch now

Author Topic: Bloggers, let's follow each other through Google Friend Connect (Thread 3)  (Read 29200 times)

beh

  • Guest
Hope you could follow me too:

www.itsberyllicious.com

Thank you in advance! :)

whatseatingven

  • Guest

imdWOMANwhocntbemove

  • Guest



satisfiedgirl

  • Guest
pa follow naman mga sis :) http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com/
I will follow po right away. thank you :)

serena06

  • Guest
I follow back :)

www.whatseatingvenus.blogspot.com

:)

hi sis!I'm following you already :)

lahat ng nagfollow sakin pinafollow ko na po :)


http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com   salamat!

GoldGlitz

  • Guest
I've changed my domain name, sisses :) I cant' renew my old one but it's okay.

Kindly follow:

www.sleepyheadchronicles.com

super bratinella

  • Guest
Please follow po my blog :

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/, then I follow back and I never unfollow!

my piece

  • Guest
hello, please follow my blog
http://keepcalmandpost.blogspot.com/

 thanks.  i will follow  the blogs posted in this thread, from the latest posts backwards.

super bratinella

  • Guest
^How to follow sis, cant seem to find the link?

my piece

  • Guest
sis, google + followers pala yun sa akin  :(

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Sis super bratinella followed you na :) sis chin, of keepcalmandpost cant seem to find your gfc button. Hope you follow me as well http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

super bratinella

  • Guest
^followed you sis! thanks. nice blog!

chocoholic88

  • Guest
Just followed:

http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/

I follow back and I leave comments every now and then to those blogs that I follow. :)

http://misspeaks.blogspot.sg/


bluewingedangel

  • Guest
^thanks sis. will follow you back as well.  will also follow http://phranczeskapharell.blogspot.com/


Please add me up http://homebaseddiva.blogspot.com/


whatseatingven

  • Guest
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 03:46:23 pm by whatseatingven »

serena06

  • Guest
http://thebudgetfashionseeker.blogspot.com

lahat ng nagfollow sakin nafollow back ko na po (di ko maisa-isa names dito kasi di ko
maassociate username sa google accounts niyo :)) )


Kitchen Goddess

  • Guest

super bratinella

  • Guest
^I followed you sis, but there is no link to your site so I just clicked g+..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close