watch now

Author Topic: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)  (Read 156616 times)

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #420 on: October 18, 2015, 09:14:27 pm »
^^wow! hindi ko yun alam ah. tsk tsk tsk! hindi ko rin napansin sa account ko, macheck nga. grrrr. thanks bro!

salvage_me

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #421 on: October 23, 2015, 09:25:20 pm »
To add to what crzysxycl said, you also get slapped with a non completion
fee of 0.5%

See here for more details:
ps://www.bdo.com.ph/personal/trust-and-investments/easy-investment-plan

Yikes! Better na complete then stop pala. If I decide to stop subscription, via bank yun right? I have to go there mismo?

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #422 on: November 03, 2015, 01:38:58 pm »
Ask ko lang sana kung pwede ibenta ang mga units na na-purchased mo? O yung BDO ang magbebenta nito?

andreil_19

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #423 on: November 03, 2015, 06:40:55 pm »
Meron bang nakapag-enroll online ng COP and Eip just recently? Di ko kasi maenroll sa akin nakalagay temporarily unavailable something like that.

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #424 on: November 04, 2015, 01:43:07 pm »
Ask ko lang sana kung pwede ibenta ang mga units na na-purchased mo? O yung BDO ang magbebenta nito?

It doesn't work that way.With UITFs and MFs you don't have to sell or buy per se
If you want to redeem just redeem it.

What you described is how ETFs work though which is like a UITF/MF but you buy
and sell on an exchange.

@andreil, I'm not sure it's operational. When I check to see my list of EIPs I can
see my already spun off EIPs with COPs and my current EIPs
but when I try to redeem, it says I have no EIP accounts :(

And BDO hasn't officially announced this feature so..

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #425 on: November 06, 2015, 10:14:21 am »
thank you mxherr5! mag-oopen na po kami bukas ng BDO EIP Equity Fund ang napili namin ng hubby ko. gusto ko rin long term investment.

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #426 on: November 10, 2015, 12:56:26 am »
Yikes! Better na complete then stop pala. If I decide to stop subscription, via bank yun right? I have to go there mismo?

Yep sis, you have to go to the bank kasi may docs kang pipirmahan.

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #427 on: November 16, 2015, 07:25:51 pm »
Meron bang nakapag-enroll online ng COP and Eip just recently? Di ko kasi maenroll sa akin nakalagay temporarily unavailable something like that.

I just got advice from BDO Trust that this facility is up and running.
I just tried it to open an EIP and UITF account but with no investment
yet and it seems to have worked.

Unfortunately, the facility only works on those COP or EIP with which
you used the facility to invest on. So meaning my previous EIPs which
I did over the counter is not available.

kookai88

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #428 on: November 20, 2015, 12:04:48 pm »
now I know thanks mxherr5  :D

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #429 on: December 08, 2015, 01:18:06 pm »
I just started investing in an EIP online today because BDO just called me after 2 weeks from my application.. sabi nila after 2 days , I followed up twice before nila ako tinawagan. You have to wait for their call kasi before you can start investing if youre a first time investor.. and this lady who called me didnt know hwo to explain things.. clearer pa dito.. I think I know more than her pa. hahays. so yun, I Chose Fixed Income since 1st time ko pa.. and I have stock investment na rin kasi sa iba. Soon, Ill add balanced fund.

Thank you mga sis, because of this thread,I learned of EIP.

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #430 on: January 13, 2016, 12:53:20 am »
Anybody here who has experienced without being deducted on the scheduled date even if your SA has enough funds naman?

Supposed to be kasi 3K mababawas sa SA ko nung January 10 but as per checking, hindi nagalaw 'yung balance ko.  :-\

dinagztm

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #431 on: January 20, 2016, 03:12:25 pm »
I opened a UITF account today and completely forgot about their EIP. Hindi na rin naman namention nung nagassist sakin. Can I just enroll it online? 

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #432 on: January 22, 2016, 12:30:16 am »
@dina, yes.. since my post last November I have opened an EIP online
and have had my first contribution a few days ago.

dinagztm

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #433 on: January 26, 2016, 02:53:13 pm »
@mxherr5 How can I enroll it online? Naghahanap ako ng tutorials online, wala ako makita. Sobrang lost ako sa website ng BDO :(

dinagztm

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #434 on: January 28, 2016, 01:28:08 pm »
Sis @mxherr5 ok na! :) nahanap ko rin. At after makailan log out yung account ko ng hindi ko naman nilologout, nakita ko rin kung saan at nakasubscribe na ko sa EIP. Thank you!

neriann28

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #435 on: February 09, 2016, 08:23:47 pm »
Do I need to complete the 10k sa EIP para maregister ko sya online? May online na ko sa BDO.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #436 on: February 11, 2016, 05:30:34 pm »
Mga sis, is it advisable na I have 3 EIPs in BDO? one, fixed, other is balanced and equity? Or is it better na isa lang?

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #437 on: February 16, 2016, 01:35:03 am »
Is it just ok not to get the COP for the mean time? Since I'm planning to keep the money in a long period of time naman.

crzysxycl

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #438 on: February 16, 2016, 09:08:09 am »
Kainis, nag redeem ako pero laki ng talo, parang nasa 1,300 per product. :( Dapat pala noon ko pa kinuha, hayst!

msals2007

  • Guest
Re: BDO EIP( Easy Investment Plan)
« Reply #439 on: February 17, 2016, 08:18:15 am »
Ako nga din gusto ko sanang magredeem kaya lang ang laki ng talo. Yung balanced ko almost 4k ata talo ko then 1k plus sa equity. Kaya hintay hintay muna ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close