watch now

Author Topic: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]  (Read 60258 times)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2013, 01:23:09 pm »
Just a tad upset because of the hot weather. Been sweating all over the entire day in addition to doing all the household chores!

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2013, 03:10:35 pm »
Now I'm pissed. The pad of my left pinky finger was suddenly squeezed tightly between the 2 attaching poles of the mop while cleaning. It was so painful that I was sputtering curses while it bled.  :'(

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2013, 06:08:42 pm »
nakabasak ako ng slamin then me sinabi auditor then me sem wala ako money lol

daveigh

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2013, 02:34:20 pm »
Yung asawa ko parang hindi tatay. Mas binibigyan pa ng importansya ang pagiging late nya kahit na pinapabantayan ko lang naman si baby sa kanya sandali at hilo pa ako sa antok dahil ako pa ang nagpadede ng 3am to 5am. Sa buwisit ko napagsalitaan ko sya ng masakit. Imbes na makatulong, nakakadagdag pa sa stress!

fairywinkle79122

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2013, 02:53:52 pm »
kasi bakit ba nagagalit sila kung mag sabi si Georgina Wilson ng laban kay Erap?sariling opinyon niya yon,guilty naman agad si jake,sumagot pa,year 2009 pa naman yung tweet hahaha!totoo naman talaga bakit ba nanalo si Erap ngayon?kahit ba year 2009 pa yung tweet,ngayon pasok rin sa banga yung tweet ni G.Wilson kasi nanalo si Erap.pangit ng eleksyon ngayon,nasayang ang boto ko.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2013, 11:42:06 pm »
My irresponsible and unprofessional orthodontist. Argh! Totally ruined my day!  >:(
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 11:56:09 am by megumiii »

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2013, 10:13:17 pm »
So pissed at Mommy this afternoon. She kept on calling my phone every 30 minutes since morning, asking about insignificant things, and I never failed to answer ALL of her calls, no matter how busy I was with household chores. I only failed to pick up twice this afternoon because I was taking a bath, and when I called her back, she refused to answer! Then I proceeded to lock all the doors and windows in the 2nd floor while working my way downstairs because all of us will be attending the anticipated mass and no one is going to be left behind, except for my two furbabies who are in the master's bedroom. Then Mommy called and told me they're only a couple of blocks away, so I bid farewell to my babies and locked the screen door to the 2nd floor, then secured all the locks in the ground floor. When they arrived with the van parked outside the gate (I was supposed to lock the main gate then get in the car asap because we don't want to be late for mass), Mommy and her employee got out, with the latter carrying stuff, then I got pissed because she could have at least had the decency to inform me that someone will be left to look after the house, thus sparing me the effort to lock the ground floor. Then she began to cause an uproar, telling me that I was stupid, that we (my sister and I) can never be trusted with the house, and I shouldn't have locked the ground floor, etc. etc. I was aghast. How could she be so stupid? We always do that during Saturdays because she always insists that everyone attend mass no matter how reluctant others are! She could have at least notified me she'll be making an exception today! She had been bugging me the entire afternoon, calling about worthless things, and she never even mentioned about not having to lock the ground floor! What does she think I am? A mind reader? Jeez! People like her really make my blood boil! What's worse is that she actually believes she's the oppressed! >:(

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #67 on: May 26, 2013, 12:56:51 am »
Talk about slapping back to me what I'm saying. Like, come on. If I bash celebrities, SO WHAT!? Also, that person was not interested on my posts and I said that person's free to unfollow me. GAH, napaka-DEFENSIVE lang niya. I hate being bee-yotchy here but I'm sick and tired of debating/arguing about bashing celebrities. 'Di porke't I'm going to finish my whole college education does not guarantee me to stop despising/disliking a certain celebrity. You can't change me. I'm a very simple, direct person... yet all of those stuffs you've wrote have double meanings. Sorry about that. Hindi kita na-gets, tsk.

Honestly, nakakaasar kasi nga sarcastic ang tono. So be it if I think like this. Malakas ang kutob ko eh ah.

PEACE!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 01:18:44 am by molybdenumstudios »

rics

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #68 on: May 26, 2013, 10:25:09 am »
palpak niluto ko, dami pa naman. sayang wala na kakain noon.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #69 on: May 26, 2013, 09:25:49 pm »
Mommy got pissed at my younger sister who used her Caress soap from US to clean her butt (She did ask permission and Mommy gave it - She just didn't know it will only be used for that specific purpose). Hahaha! ;D

Well, it was just a soap, and I hope Mommy stops acting like everything from the US is like some sort of highly-treasured artifact, with the hopes of those bar soaps miraculously transforming into gold bars. I mean, it's okay if she uses the things she got from there from time to time (like the bags, wallets, kitchen ware, toiletries, perfumes, towels, make-up, etc) but the problem is, she just likes to stock them up, keep them under lock-and-key, wait for them to fossilize, and totally forget about them... until the day when she unearths them during her fateful excavations. And mind you, those Caress soaps were bought during our trip back in 1995! Jeez! And the bags and wallets that were sent to her were already peeling the last time we checked. If she doesn't plan on using them, she could at least get rid of them to save on space, or better yet, donate them to others who will appreciate and put them into good use.

One more thing, she got pissed at my sister (again) because the latter organized Mommy's stash of junk food (which she was supposed to refrain from eating as advised by her physician, by the way). Hah! Now she know what it feels like when someone else rummages through your personal belongings... because that's what she's been doing to me for the past 20+ years! I admit I'm not a very organized person but at least I keep everything I own (which she considers trash, by the way) out of her sight. She always tries to fix my things but the problem is, I don't want nor need her help. Messy or not, I like my things that way.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2013, 11:02:21 pm »
Got pissed at our driver who didn't come home to the agreed time, which is 11 am. I mean, I was the first to inform everyone that I have plans for today, which is super important by the way, and he didn't even notify us that he needs to go back to that darn agency, where he's fixing his papers and stuff in order to work overseas, unless my mom told him we have to go to Pasay in the morning.

That's what he always does. He doesn't notify us that he has previous engagements until we let him know our schedule then that's when he'll tell us that he needs to go fix his papers or something. I mean, we are his employers, right? And without us, he wouldn't be able to even apply overseas! He's getting the money for apply for such from us! I honestly don't give a damn about his agenda as long as it's not interrupting his job as our family driver, but he's already crossing the line!

Aside from the fact that he didn't come home on time, he even switched off his mobile the entire day because he knew we'd be calling and sending him SMSes non-stop because he didn't arrive until 7 in the evening. He wasn't able to fulfill his duties today, and Mommy even hired another driver to drive us to EMS Pasay and Bureau of Customs to claim my parcel. Then upon coming home, when Mommy told him that my sister badly needs to go to UP Manila and Diliman tomorrow to fix her papers for the enlistment and such, that's the only time he told us that he needs to go back to the agency tomorrow for the medical exam. I mean, what the hell?! What does he think of us, his mere providers? NO. We're his employees, and this house is not his rented dorm where he goes out and comes back anytime he wishes! I wish Mommy would deduct it from his salary, but I know she won't! Worse part is the driver we hired cannot make it tomorrow because he has his own work, thus Mommy will be forced to be the one to drive my sister back and forth instead! >:(

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2013, 12:30:49 am »
tax!

melaicious

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2013, 09:57:25 am »

mhy_pie03

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2013, 03:37:58 pm »
Jowa...

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2013, 07:29:57 am »
naiirita ako sa nabasa kong email hello wala gusto bumagsak lahat tyo my frustration  kailangan ba ulit ulitn ang swertemo nga ayos na career ng anak mo kanya kanya yan e

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2013, 11:57:20 am »
stupid drivers na hindi gumagamit ng signal light when turning left/right

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2013, 06:31:23 pm »
Really pissed at Mommy who never fails to ruin our day because of her ceaseless yapping. We're just arguing about the same things over and over again. Isn't she getting sick and tired of the same conversation every time?! She really needs to get her head checked. >:(

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2013, 08:08:36 pm »
my dad is epal. kainis.

fairywinkle79122

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2013, 03:37:19 pm »
Nakaksawa na kasi,araw-araw naman may balita na may naka kabit na “vice ganda”.parang siya na ang na “gang rape” ngayon sa dami ng haters.kung tignan mo dapat nga unahin pang ikalat yung mas importanteng balita,kaso ang mga pinoy masyadong untouchable,sensitive,mali na nga si vice pero tapos na yung issue nila ni JS.wala ka ng makitang topic kundi tungkol sa jokes,tapos kakabit nun name ni VG,kaka “umay” ,yung mga tao daig pa si JS mag react.natabunan na yung issue sa Taiwan dun sa mangingisda,ang Panatag Shoal,wala ng balita,kasi inuuna ang showbiz! Kakainis..pare-pareho lang naman mga untouchable,hindi unahin yung mas importante,mag move on na kayo!

mariacadie

  • Guest
Re: Bakit ka Naiinis/Naiirita Today? [Part 5]
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2013, 04:28:14 pm »
nag night out kami sinama kko anak and yaya
mga 2am na kami nakauwi
nagising kami ni baby mga 12noon na bwisit yung yaya nakahilata lang walang ginagawa
de susi pag di inutusan di gagalaw

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close