We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ It is indeed heartbreaking to have one so young and talented such as Andy be taken away from this life. He shall always be missed by many among us...But I just don't believe there should be a comparison between these 2 great actors (Andy and Liam) who both portrayed the role of Spartacus in their own unique, extraordinary and different way. Andy showed us a hot-blooded gladiator seeking for his wife, longing to be reunited with her again, and to avenge her death. Liam on the other hand took the role of a true Leader, hardened by betrayal and the loss of loved ones to be the Rebel King who can be compassionate and merciless at the same time fighting for a cause -- their freedom. I do admit it did take a while before I warmed up to Liam as Spartacus. He was a bit shaky and uncertain at first, but half way through season 2, this wonderful man just captured my heart and never disappoints ~ I just couldn't resist those eyes, smiles and dimples. And he gets better and better in each episode, especially in season 3. Andy must be real proud of him. I think both actors did an incredibly job and do bring honor to the real Spartacus who died 2000 years ago.