watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2  (Read 9654 times)

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2013, 02:07:22 am »
^i'm just glad na nakuha pa siya ni Agron and Nasir, I really thought that he will die in front of Crassus


lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 02:18:09 am »
^Pero sana sinunod nalang sa history na hindi nakita ang remains nya ever.  Or nilagyan ng twist na nabuhay sya pero as civilian nalang.  huhu

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 07:18:26 am »
Magkasunod kong pinanood yung episodes 9 and 10. Palpitations galore.

I already braced myself that the final episode will be heart-wrenching. Nalerki lang ako sa crucifixion scenes. Nakakatuwa lang yung part na parang sinusundo na sila.

BTW, I checked Da Vinci's Demons. So-so siya, perhaps because it's still the first episode.

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2013, 08:10:30 am »
Until now, I still can't forget the last scenes of this TV series.  ;D 

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2013, 08:33:39 am »
^^^ Sis, they did just that. Spartacus body was never found -- by the Romans.
But I do agree na sana nilagyan ng twist na he got out alive -- without being cowardly.

cookerbel

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2013, 08:47:37 am »
Ay I forgot, I super love Batiatus! Soooper! I didn't know this guy could be play an evil part. Pero andun parin ang humor nya sa Spartacus. Naalala ko lang kasi sya dati as the lampang brother in law ni Brenda Fraser sa The Mummy/Returns  ;D Mapanuod nga ulit ang S3. Nalimutan ko na kasi lahat about Glaber at mga fight scenes sa sobrang dismaya ko kasi kay Liam Spartacus hehe, (though he redeemed himself naman sa S4 last 2 episodes(hehe)) na naaalala ko lang eh Illythia at Lucretia scenes.

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2013, 09:38:39 am »
^ Ako naman sis half way of season 2 Vengeance I was slowly loving Liam as Spartacus na ;) He's really really great and awesome at Season 3 WOTD. He made the role his own as THE LEADER.

Were you aware that there was a soundtrack leakage (WOTD) circling around i think after the episode 8 - the death of crixus? I saw it, and the titles are giveaways like -- Agron Crucified, Gannicus Crucified..

Eto siya: http://www.songonlyrics.com/soundtracks/spartacus-war-of-the-damned-soundtrack-list.html
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 09:52:09 am by mishmish »

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2013, 02:19:38 am »
nakita ko nanaman yung last part where they showed Andy and naiyak nanaman ako..

I miss this show already..

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2013, 09:42:36 am »
One day, I will re-watch the whole series, but I know I won't bear to watch the final battle scene :'(

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2013, 10:52:20 pm »
Mabigat sa dibdib panoorin ang final three episodes ng last season ng Spartacus! I will miss the entire key players of the rebel slaves.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 10:57:38 pm by sima »

aoshi_01

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2013, 09:49:59 am »
panay post ni Dan Feuerriegel ng mga Spartacus behind the scenes pictures sa instagram niya.

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2013, 11:03:04 am »
^thanks for the info sis, check ko later :D

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2013, 02:08:34 pm »
Thank you Starz for giving us Spartacus!  One of the best written tv series there is!

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2013, 02:33:37 pm »
check this page sises, saw this on Dan's fan page, mga pics sa studio and mga behind the scenes

http://filmmakers.filmnz.com/spartacus-studio

seeing Andy there made me cry, he seems so strong and healthy :'(

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2013, 03:30:48 pm »
^ Thank you for the link sis :) Super nakakatuwa nga lang itong series kasi it makes you feel like you're part of it too. You follow their journey, witness their triumphs and heartbreaks. I'm so drawn and addicted to this show, and I know there won't be anymore show that will come close to this one (for me at least).

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2013, 04:59:58 pm »
^i agree with you sis, i cried on some series but this is different, i feel like i know them.. haha

it's really hard to explain

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 05:57:50 pm »
^ My husband thinks that I'm losing mind na nga eh haha

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2013, 10:03:34 pm »
Grabe hangang ngayon nalulungkot pa rin talaga ako sa finale... After watching ayaw ko na tuloy ng mga Romans. haha

Hopefully Starz can come up with a new series that is just as good as Spartacus!

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2013, 10:20:37 pm »
^ I find Da Vinci's Demons, the series that took over Spartacus' slot, is a snoozer for me.

heavensent

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Spartacus Thread 2
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2013, 11:08:01 pm »
^^same here sis, pero mukhang mahirap mapantayan ang Spartacus

^di ko pa natry panoorin, but i downloaded the epis..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close