UPDATE: June 1,2014.
-----Removed some of the supplements again
-----Switching between Cetaphil moisturing lotion and Cetaphil dermacontrol SPF 30 moisturizer for sun protection (bought this in Canada)
Mga sissies I strongly suggest you try the acne.org regimen (
www.acne.org) . It has kept me clear for almost 6 years. You dont necessarily have to buy his products. You can buy benzoyl peroxide in our local drugstores. Benzac is the best substitute since its mild and doesnt contain alcohol. But our drug stores only carry Benzac 5%, it is effective but can be irritating for beginners. You can do a search for benzac in OLX / Sulit website and look for a local seller for the preferred Benzac 2.5%.
Through research and personal experience I have created this regimen. I believe it will work for the majority of people with mild to moderate acne. If you have cystic or really bad acne you should just see a doctor before it scars. I took Isotretinoin (acnetrex and acnotin) twice before with the supervision of a dermatologist to combat my cystic acne and it cured it, so basically right now I'm only struggling with mild acne.
1) Follow
www.acne.org regimen and please do this twice a day
2) Avoid or try to LIMIT milk/DAIRY PRODUCTS. Milk is taken from pregnant cows with raging hormones. A recent study said people who drank 3 servings of milk a day were 44% more likely to suffer from acne than those who drank none. (I take Soya Milk instead)
3) Avoid or try to LIMIT Sugar/Gluten as they cause an insulin spike. I dont know of any scientific evidence to support this, but I really limit my sugar intake and you should too. Try to keep insulin at a steady level throughout the day. (pakonti konti nalang ang kain ko ng mga sweets and it has helped)
4) Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol. ( I stopped these and skin improved significantly as well)
5) Drink as much water as possible. This helps your kidneys function better taking some stress of your skin. (avoid soft drinks)
6) Supplement with Zinc 50mg, and Vitamin C 1000mg daily. (I don't take vit c everyday anymore)
7)ALWAYS sleep with a clean pillow case. Change pillow case/sheet EVERYDAY. I stopped doing this when I learned how to sleep Face-up. And also dont rest your hands on your face while sleeping.

Never touch face except when doing the Regimen. NEVER POP,squeeze and pick zits. If you get a big Cyst or Nodule type of pimple one day, have it injected by your derma or aesthetician.
9) Sleep 8 hours a day
10) Stop eating junk food/salty food
My daily routine:
Morning
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Benzac AC gel 2.5%
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion or Cetaphil dermacontrol SPF 30 moisturizer
Night
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Benzac AC gel 2.5%
Differin Gel (on my nose and chin only)
**Added Differin on my regimen to combat blackheads and clogged pores on my nose and chin.
Please don't add other products yet and wait for your skin to get used to the regimen because adding unnecessary products will just cause irritation and we all know IRRITATION = MORE ACNE.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (sometimes I skip moisturizing at night if my face doesnt feel dry and tight)