watch now

Author Topic: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6  (Read 241723 times)

yeeshin_anne

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2014, 04:58:39 pm »
bakit ganung eskinol + clinda? magpupurge ba talaga yong face mo? kasi parang di nya dina - dry yong pimples ko tapos paggising ko may bumps ulet. huhuhu

hi sis, ganyan din ang naexperience ko..last month nagka break out ako sa face and sa may jawline, and I thought pag gumamit ng eskinol + clinda magheal siya..kaso mas nag irritate, better stop it na lang and hanap ng mild soap.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2014, 10:59:33 pm »
So far, no more pimples after i started using eskinol - clinda. No purging too.

deci

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2014, 11:35:39 pm »
sisses try nyo rin maglagay ng calamansi sa face nyo mga 30 minutes before maligo. Ginagawa ko kasi siya and nakatulong talaga makaalis ng blackheads, whiteheads, and pimps. And ang maganda pa eh nakakaliit talaga siya ng pores and nakakapantay ng skin tone. And super mura pa haha.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2014, 11:38:45 pm »
hi sis, ganyan din ang naexperience ko..last month nagka break out ako sa face and sa may jawline, and I thought pag gumamit ng eskinol + clinda magheal siya..kaso mas nag irritate, better stop it na lang and hanap ng mild soap.

yes sis,it came out with more bumps in my forehead tapos red na red sila huhu i stopped it na 3days ago, now i just use diamond orange peel + L gluta soap and then i use ACV for my pimples before sleeping at ayun marks nalang sila wala ng mga bumps. wooh! swerte ng iba na hiyang dito. mura pa hehe

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #324 on: January 24, 2014, 12:33:49 am »
I found that maintaining a skincare routine that agrees well with acne or pimple-prone skin works best. Just make sure to keep the momentum up. It can be quite difficult to find stuff that doesn't upset my skin, but so far, the following work really well for me:

1. Snoe Awesome Poresome Beauty Bar - I use this day and night, alternately with my #2 (which I use for when I came home from the gym and need a thorough scrub-like feeling to get all that gunk out from my pores), but yeah, I lather it on to my face, leave it for about 2 minutes, as instructed, let it work its magic, and I rinse it off. It stung like crazy the first few times, but after I while I got used to the pain, and I must say, I feel like it's delivering up to its promise of minimizing my pores and keeping those sneaky pimple outbreaks at bay. I still have a stubborn zit come out from time to time, but it's not as wild as before.

2. Pond's Acne Clear White Facial Foam - I used to have this within reach, before I got my #1, but like I said, I use this for when I need a bit more thorough and a more foamy feel on my face. I don't think it solved my pimple breakout problem completely, but it didn't aggravate it either. It managed to dry up already-there zits, but as far as dark spot and acne mark whitening goes, you're gonna need more than this to work those out.

3. Deoproce Green Tea Essence Mist (Toner) - I use this twice a day, best applied with a cotton pad. It has a cooling effect on the skin and it really helped maintain my minimized pores (for when I use the Awesome Poresome) and it gives my skin a healthy glow, instead of a drenched out desert-like finish, as what alcohol-based toners would. This one's working wonders for me. The scent is not too strong, the consistency is a bit more viscous. I think it's also more gentle on my skin (comparing it to other toners I've used in the past). I got my bottle from SM Santa Rosa, but I also saw this in SM Makati, in the beauty section.

4. Simple Light Moisturizer - Ugh, I can't even begin how I love this moisturizer. It's lightweight (as it says in the product name), has SPF 15, goes on like a dream once applied, and is in no way oily or greasy. I got mine from the US, but I also found one in Duty Free here, I am so in love that I already got my second bottle of this bad boy. It's not fussy and it gets absorbed my skin really quickly! I use this during the day, before anything else goes on top of my face. (oh, after toning!)

5. Ilog Maria Royal Jelly Facial Oil - I do not use a night cream, just this. The smell can be a bit off-putting, but once you get used to it, it's really no biggie - worth looking past for its benefits and goodness to my skin. I never really realized how important it was to moisturize at night until I felt my skin to be a bit taut in the morning and I end up producing more oil during the day because of it. Poor skin. It overcompensates for my lack of care. Ever since I used this on my face, the redness is not as noticeable, my skin feels more soft and supple in the morning, my oiliness has been lessened (it might sound odd because it is an oil, but I rinse it off during my morning routine), and my undereye area is not as tired and the lines are not as visible (I'm only 22 but since I don't care much for moisturization, my undereye area was really dry for a while). I just shake it up, use a cotton ball to apply it, and let my skin's thirst be quenched!

I'm not in any way an acne expert, but I'm just sharing the routine that has worked on me so far. Perhaps some of the products I use may work on you, perhaps they won't. Let me know if you've decided to give any of these babies a shot and tell me all about your skincare journey.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:35:44 am by SheGoesThrifty »

cartman

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #325 on: January 24, 2014, 03:37:44 am »
girls, pag interested kayo sa tretinoin, hiruscar at benzac ac gel pm me benta ko na lang sa murang halaga :) . Hindi kaya nito ang cystic pimples ko me laman kasi sa loob derma ang katapat nasayang lang ang pera ko naka bili agad ako ng hiruscar at benzac ac. halos 3 times ko lang nagamit huhu.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 03:30:06 pm by cartman »

yanzkiiie

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #326 on: January 24, 2014, 07:09:38 am »
Girls, for those who are interested in buying Benzoyl Peroxide and other derma products you can pm me and I'll give you a price list. Kapitbahay kasi namen 1 of the manufacturer of derma products and since I know them, I can purchase to them personally the same price as they give to their clients.. It's really cheap compared to the ones bought in derma clinics. Doon din kasi ako kumukuha ng personal supplies ko like rejuvinating set. Sample price of their derma bar soaps is P50 only.  :D

« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 03:34:20 am by yanzkiiie »

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #327 on: January 24, 2014, 12:42:59 pm »
Does glycolic cream can help with acne and pimples?

sima

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #328 on: January 24, 2014, 07:41:19 pm »
^ yes it can be beneficial in the treatment of acne and pimples.

punkrockprincess

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #329 on: January 25, 2014, 10:12:37 am »
Girls, for those who are interested in buying Benzoyl Peroxide and other derma products you can pm me and I'll give you a price list. Kapitbahay kasi namen 1 of the manufacturer of derma products and since I know them, I can purchase to them personally the same price as they give to their clients.. It's really cheap compared to the ones bought in derma clinics. Doon din kasi ako kumukuha ng personal supplies ko like rejuvinating set. Sample price of their derma bar soaps is P50 only.  :D

Same stuff ba as Belo? As in? My kit is 3.4k e tapos I need to undergo laser pa so it really burns a hole in my pocket!

coldblaze06

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #330 on: January 26, 2014, 02:11:46 pm »
Any suggestions sa Backne mga sis? meron po kasi dito sa back ko.  :-\

MyLadyD

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #331 on: January 28, 2014, 09:24:47 am »
^ sis .. ano yun brand nun derma products? pls pm po. thanks!  :)

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2014, 02:45:18 pm »
Mga sis, may alam po ba kayong facial wash na pimple-fighting but at the same time nakakabrighten or lighten ng face? Has anyone here have tried yung Nivea Sparkling White Acne Oil Control Cleansing Foam or yung Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash (Pink Grapefruit)?

So far here are some that I've tried and worked :

1. Clean and Clear Active Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser I believe that this is the product that has really helped with my breakouts last 2012. Nagkaron ng purging stage tas nag clear up rin. Kaso I've stopped using this kasi akala ko naphase out na sa market pero meron na uli ngayon. Also because I love trying out new products. Lol

2. St. Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Gel Cleanser Helped to prevent and control pimples from coming back. Smells good too. But nagsawa na ko kasi antagal bago ko naubos yung 200ml bottle. I am also using the scrub variant of this 1-2 times a week. It's not so harsh but makes my skin smooth.  ;D

I'm using cetaphil now but gentle lang sya. Gusto ko sana yung nakakaprevent ng pimples kasi nagkakapimples ako now sa nose and sometimes sa cheeks and wala namang nagagawa si Cetaphil. Planning to go back to clean and clear but it has parabens and I'm trying to avoid parabens and St. Ives doesn't have pero sawa na ko dun. Lol. And gusto ko yung nakakabrighten/lighten ng face and nakakatanggal rin ng whiteheads/blackheads.

Sorry ang haba! ;D but please do suggest. tia!

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #333 on: February 06, 2014, 04:34:29 pm »
@marknomad thanks for the info,actually ive already read that before that coconut oil helps in acne,,so i use vco soap and vco kaso after 2 days nag sulputan mga butlig ,,hindi ko na tinuloy although tingin ko matamtanggal din naman kaso kasi hindi ko matolerate ang oiliness ng skin ko plus the fact na ang init dito sa pinas....as of now stick muna me sa routine ko ...

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2014, 09:31:25 am »
What if pabalik balik yung pimples sa same spot? Aside kasi sa mga bagong tumutubong pimples, meron akong marks sa cheeks ko. Kung minsan flat na pero pag mag bbreak out ako magiging active ulit. :(

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #335 on: February 08, 2014, 07:22:32 am »
^Ganyan ako dati sis, hormonal kasi. Try eskinol-clindamycin

danhika30

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples& Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2014, 12:06:21 pm »
I used maxipeel + eskinol + dalacin c. Effective to. Now nag kaka pimps ako kaso hindi na malalaki.

jareivy

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #337 on: February 08, 2014, 01:58:53 pm »
sad to say.. hindi naging effective sa akin ang eskinol + clinda (dalacin c).. i've been using this combo for years already.. pero hindi talaga na-treat ang hormonal cystic pimples ko sa forehead.. :( hiyangan lang talaga, kasi sa sis ko ay nag-clear talaga ang face niya at hindi na talaga nagkakaroon ng pimples for years already..

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #338 on: February 08, 2014, 03:05:07 pm »
I must be doing something right. I dont have new pimples and very few blackheads. Of course, i still have huge pores but i can see some improment after having 2 session of fraxel. After fraxel, i had a breakout on both of my cheeks. Bp and tretinoin cannot do anything about it so i decided to do a different thing.

Morning:
Cethaphil + shiseido sunscreen+ clinique loose powder

Evening
Neutrogena acne facial wash

Mask
Apply any of the ff
turmeric + lemon mask
Oatmeal mask
Yogurt + lemon mask
Aztec healing clay mask

Take spirulina and turmeric supplements

Apply oil free mositure by neutrogena

I noticed that my scars are healing a bit faster compared before. The overall texture of my skin has improved and i can now use my favorite tarte blush on. By the way,  I have a very oily skin, normally clogged, prone to whiteheads and blackheads.



« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 03:08:48 pm by girlalou »

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #339 on: February 09, 2014, 11:08:42 am »
carrot health soap and honey mixed with calamansi solve na ang recurring pimples ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close