watch now

Author Topic: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6  (Read 241741 times)

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #240 on: November 30, 2013, 02:26:56 am »
Mag-accutane kaya ako after ko nitong BP treatment ko.. I'm currently using AcneFree, and I'm so thankful tinry ko to. Ngayon lang ata ako naging ganito ka-satisfied sa face ko ever since nagka-pimples ako. Everyday may redness, halos everyday may new pimple. Ngayon umo-okay na sya. Ang kaso lang BP is a long term treatment daw. Uwi lang sakin to ng parents ko from us, and wala ata nito dito sa manila. Ayoko naman ProActiv.. di pa sure kung makakakaoagpadala from US. Saka palaging may peeling, minsan di tuloy makapag make up. Pero okay lang kung ikakaganda naman ng face ko at least in the long run di ko na ulit kakailanganin mag make up. haha!

Suggest ko yung toner na may witchhazel, lactic and glycolic acid. Bonus pag may kojic. I'm using Lab 46 skincare, actually di ko alam kung san sya binili, napulot ko lang dito sa bahay. Mukang galing derma. ;D

Di pa ko nakakahanap ng good moisturizer talaga. Pero for day I'm currently using Neutrogena hydroboost w/ spf. I'm looking at Philosophy take a deep breath gel w/ spf, Mario Badescu oil-free, Peter thomas roth ultra lite, VMV spring fresh oil free, and md formulations gel. hehe. Can't wait to try at least one and makahanap na ng HG. :-*

dizzygirl

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #241 on: November 30, 2013, 06:55:47 am »
Currently using acne control kit from flawless. Lately biglang dumami yung acne ko. Nakaka day 3 palang ako dito medyo nag dry yung ibang mga pimples ko pero namula naman ng bongga. hehe itutuloy ko pa din hanggang maging marks nalang sila. Mag post ako sissies ng pic dito ng before and after kapag nka 1 week na ko.  ;D

ennaira021

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #242 on: November 30, 2013, 03:41:18 pm »
Nung nagkabreakouts ako I used Eskinol with Dalacin C, I must say. It's really effective. And also combo ko with shullamite carrot soap and kojic from kojie san. Now no more pimples/acne. Super love it. Pinkish pa face ko yung tipong kapag naiinitian nagrorosy cheeks :)

viellemacey

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #243 on: December 01, 2013, 11:11:38 am »
any idea kung may bad effect kung icocombo yung kojic soap sa tretinoin gel and licorice cream?

dati na kong kojic user,  effective talaga sa marks kasi hindi nagdadark ng sobra but when i get back on tret since i no longer breastfeed my baby i use yung orange peel soap kaya lang hindi effective kasi pansin ko sobrang itim nung pimple marks, as in maitim talaga. so i used kojic ulit, 1 week na. hindi naman nagrered yung face ko kahit na im using tret at night and now ko lang nakita na nagmimicropeeling na ang face ko. im thinking kojic na ulit gamitin ko na soap along with my tretinoin gel kung no bad effecta naman.

fyi: tretinoin gel user na ko before i got pregnant. regimen was - tomato soap, tret gel, licorice cream. i decided not to use tomato soap at all kasi mahapdi sa face :(

yelo

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #244 on: December 01, 2013, 06:15:48 pm »
Naka two break outs ako this year due to stress, the first one was mild lang, so my derma just extracted the pimples, then ang reseta sakin is clindamycin and retinoic acid, hiyang naman ako and nawala talaga lahat ng pimples ko. kaso after ilang months bumalik din ulit mga pimples ko, I asked my derma kung pwede ako mag isotretinoin, ayaw nya at first pero pumayag din naman sya. During my isotretinoin days, akala ko instant effect na magdry agad mga pimples ko pero hindi, nagbreak out lang ako lalo. I took isotretinoin for one month lang, I had to stop kasi nagkachicken pox ako. During my chicken pox days nawala lahat ng pimples ko, maybe kasi hindi na ako stressed. Right now before mensturation na lang ako nagkakapimples pero isa na lang.. I just use RDL #3 and nagdadry din naman agad, then topical na tretinoin.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #245 on: December 01, 2013, 08:26:28 pm »
I use skinmate toner and shark oil for the face. Yung gamit kong soap ngayon is cy gabriel pink and yung medicated. So far stop na ang cystic pimples ko and nag lighten na yung marks. Yung ibang red marks na lang problem ko.

ironhide

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #246 on: December 01, 2013, 10:09:47 pm »
UPDATE: December 1 ,2013. 100% Clear skin. A few clogged pores but no active acne

Mga sissies I strongly suggest you try the acne.org regimen (www.acne.org) . It has kept me clear for almost 6 years. You dont necessarily have to buy his products. You can buy benzoyl peroxide in our local drugstores. Benzac is the best substitute since its mild and doesnt contain alcohol like panoxyl. But our drug stores only carry Benzac 5%, its effective but can be irritating for beginners. You can do a search for benzac in Sulit website and look for a local seller for the preferred Benzac 2.5%.

(UPDATE: For clogged pores and non-inflammatory acne: you can combine Benzac with Differin gel. Those 2 can be mixed together. Meron din sa sulit.com ng Differin at mas mura ito)

Through research and personal experience I have created this regimen. I believe it will work for the majority of people with mild to moderate acne. If you have cystic or really bad acne you should just see a doctor before it scars and ask for Isotretinoin (Acnetrex,Acnotin, Roaccutane).


1) Wash face twice daily with gentle cleanser(Cetaphil) , apply Benzac, and moisturize (Follow acne.org regimen and please do this twice a day)

2) Drink 2 table spoons Apple Cider Vinegar twice daily. (kunin nyo yung Bragg's na brand)

3) Avoid milk/DAIRY PRODUCTS at all costs. Milk is taken from pregnant cows with raging hormones. A recent study said people who drank 3 servings of milk a day were 44% more likely to suffer from acne than those who drank none.

4) Avoid high gi carbs/sugar/chocolates/ice cream/wheat/GLUTEN as they cause an insulin spike. I dont know of any scientific evidence to support this, but when I removed sugar,  white bread and wheat, noodles, any kind of pasta and stopped drinking energy drinks, my skin cleared up quickly. Try to keep insulin at a steady level throughout the day.

5) Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol. ( I stopped these and skin improved significantly as well)

6) Drink as much water as possible. This helps your kidneys function better taking some stress of your skin. (avoid juices, iced tea, soft drinks)

7) Supplement with  Vitamin D 2000 iu and Zinc 50mg,  and Vitamin C 1000mg daily.

 ALWAYS sleep with a clean pillow case. Change pillow case/sheet EVERYDAY. I stopped doing this when I learned how to sleep Face-up. And also dont rest your hands on your face while sleeping.

9) Never touch face except when doing the Regimen. NEVER POP,squeeze and pick zits. If you get a big zit one day, have it injected by your derma or aesthetician. If after injection and its still there, ask your derm for a 2 week course of Lymecycline Tetralysal oral antibiotic to kill the mean pimple/cyst/nodule.

10) Sleep 8 hours a day

11) Stop eating junk food/salty food



Products I use

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil Dermacontrol oil-free moisturizer spf 30 (bought this in Cash and Carry in buendia)
Benzac AC gel 2.5% (i use this in the morning to avoid irritation / only half a finger's length)
Benzac AC gel 5% (I only use this now for spot treatment)
Kirkland Vitamin D 2000 iu
Zinc 50mg
Ester-C Vitamin C 1000mg
Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

laluk13

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #247 on: December 01, 2013, 10:42:41 pm »
a year ago sobrang nag suffer ako sa acne breakouts. i tried every product pero it seem to worsen lang my pimples until my sister suggested me to try glycolic peel and after ilang sessions saka lang nawala lahat pimples ko. now nagpapa glycolic peel pa rin ako every three months and maintain na lang. I use flawless erythromycin 2% solution and sas soap.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #248 on: December 02, 2013, 08:24:22 am »
Cousin ko nun nagka acne breakout as in dami sa face inalagaan nya lang sa

1 lactacyd blue pang hilamos sa face
2 eskinol origianal with dalacin c - nilalagay sa umaga, after maligo at bago matulog

Then nawala na yun mamula mulang cystic pimps. Pinagtry ko sya mag beauche. Yung feeling na isang paa ko nasa hukay haha syempre pag nagsibalikan yun acne nya dahil sa beache patay ako sa mama nya haha

Almost 3 years nya ginamit yung step 1 and 2. Tapos ngayon almost a month na sya nag bbeauche. Napapa wow kame sa pes nya hAha kasi nawawala na unti unti yung marks pati yung mga butas butas sa pisngi less visible na

cherry_fairy26

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #249 on: December 02, 2013, 09:51:40 am »
Quote
HI SIS! super late reply. hehe. yung smallest size ata binili. i forgot. sorry. >_< btw, nakakabili ka pa ng panoxyl naun? wow. and may 4% pala nun. hehe. 5% kasi ako lagi. :)

oo sis meron pa rin panoxyl 4%, cream nga lang s'ya. ;) mas effective siguro 'yung 10% kaso phased out na. ilang araw bago mawala pimple mo sa benzac ac?


MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #250 on: December 02, 2013, 06:46:14 pm »
OMG ironhide!

That is what I'm trying to follow! I believe that is specially effective for hormonal imbalance-triggered pimples. I got some bits of those from youtube though. Itried bubzbeauty's advices and drank lots of green tea but right now, I just can't avoid everything I need to avoid like coffee.

Thank you! I'm saving your post! :D

Baby Madeline

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #251 on: December 02, 2013, 06:52:05 pm »
I was previously on Gracial for regulation of my menses. At that time, my provisional diagnosis was Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I asked my OB if I can stop taking the pills muna since I had difficulty in losing weight and she agreed naman. :)

The thing is acne kept sprouting on my face like mushrooms talaga, around 1-2mos after I stopped taking the pill. Since my wedding was like 8 months away, I must really see my derma on a regular basis. My regimen back then was:

(1) Whitening bar soap (c/o derma)
(2) Sebatrol oil control pads PM
(3) Tretinoin 0.05% PM
(4) Duac gel as spot treatment AM, PM
(5) Sunblock SPF 30 (c/o derma)
(6) Once a month TCA peel and pricking

Unfortunately, after 4 months, di pa rin siya nag-work.  :( At that time, my derma and I both knew that I have to resume my OCP intake. My OB shifted me to Yasmin since it doesn't have the weight gain side effect. About a month or so, my face started to clear up. I still continued the above regimen plus my derma prescribed glycolic acid (AM) and azelaic acid (PM) for my acne marks. Sa awa naman ng Diyos, di nahirapan ang HMUA ko on my wedding day  ;D

Since my husband isn't here, I'm still continuing my OCP intake. My derma has warned me kasi that yes, after I stopped taking the pills, my acne will be back.  :( And only azelaic acid can be used during pregnancy. So until ma-reunite kami ni hubby, enjoy ko muna ang acne-free and medyo not so oily skin ko.   ;)

Bottomline: Check if the cause of your acne problem is hormonal imbalance. :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #252 on: December 20, 2013, 03:30:37 am »
1. use clindamycin solution
2 i also use rejuv kit from 1 seller na very nice ang rejuv kit nya from among those i have tried. then clindamycin solution on the areas na merong pimples.
3. use either african black soap of activated charcoal soap if super dami na ng pimples and malalaki talaga aas in cystic na.
4. amino collagen cream, bought it sa seller where i get my rejuv kit.  :)

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #253 on: December 20, 2013, 12:49:12 pm »
Sis ironhide thanks for sharing. I have been following your routine. Ang galing lang kasi my improvement sa pimples ko. Nag subside siya somehow though meron pa ring sumusulpot.
1. Usana gentle daily cleanser - mas prefer ko to compared sa celeteque and olay cleansers
2. Braggs apple cider vinegar - finally nakabili rin. Diluted with water i drink this every morning. I use it as toner too 100% so far ok naman
3. Zero coffee. Soda occasionally.
4. Fruits and vegetable smoothies every weekend. No sugar or milk.
5. Vitamins, antioxidants and mineral supplements
6. Skinmate shark oil. I noticed nagbabalat face ko dito. I alternate it with braggs acv.
7. Cut down on processed food.

Adam1025

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #254 on: December 22, 2013, 09:43:01 am »
Hi mga sisses, makikisali ako ang I hope you can help me because my wedding is due in one month time. I'm not really ma-pimple kaya lang problem ko everytime i'm having my period may lumalabas na isa, dalawa or tatlo eh natapat pa na ang date ng wedding ko is my period week  :-\ ang problem ko is kahit paisa-isa or dalawa medyo matagal mawala kaya minsan nagaabot na. And nagiiwan ng red or dark mark, fair skin ako mga sis kaya obvious sya kahit isa or dalawa lang pangit sa picture eeeekkk  :-\

Sa mga na-post na mga products mga sis baka you can help where I can buy like:

Apple cider vinegar
Benzac ac gel 2.5%
Koji soap/cream (for pimple mark ba ito)
Sunflower oil.

Takot kasi ako magpa-derma or facial pa kasi baka madamage ang face ko eh malapit na wedding ko huhu. Or baka meron kayo highly recommended na treatment na tried and tested na para makatulong sakin.. Thanks sisses :)

-munchkins12-

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #255 on: December 22, 2013, 10:29:27 am »
^sis adam1025 try to check at:
Apple cider vinegar - savemore or healthy options
Sunflower oil - human heart nature stalls

Adam1025

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #256 on: December 22, 2013, 10:33:20 am »
^sis as in sa grocery section ba ang apple cider vinegar? And ang human heart nature stall, as in stand alone store ba sya?

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #257 on: December 22, 2013, 10:41:42 am »
^ hi sis! re: apple cider, yes sis! I live in the province but meron ako nakikitang apple cider dito sa amin :D if you want naman check TheOptionsPh sa fb or ebay.ph sis just search apple cider vinegar. as for Human Heart sis, I am not sure sa stalls sa mall. wala sa amin, hehe. I just buy from registered sellers on line. you can search that on IG or ebay.ph. Maybe some of our sissies here knows where. I read on a thread about underarm sis, there you can check on the thread for the discussion saan pwede sa malls.  :D

Adam1025

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #258 on: December 22, 2013, 11:16:58 am »
^thanks sis! I'll check later sa trinoma, meron daw sa beauty bar sana complete ang products nila. And i'll check sa grocery ang apple cider vinegar  ;)

Worried lang ako, may nababasa ako yung iba gumamit ng hhn sbo nagkaka-break outs daw? Yayy, medyo oily skin ako eh baka lumala ang pimples ko?

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: All About Pimples & Acne - Thread 6
« Reply #259 on: December 22, 2013, 01:39:55 pm »
^ okay sis.. have you tried using vco sa face? yung cold pressed? if you like try checking it online the uses of coldpressed virgin coconut oil on the skin :D even sa health sis daming benefits.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close