watch now

Author Topic: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor  (Read 7671 times)

misis_gh

  • Guest
Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« on: April 10, 2013, 05:23:04 am »
Hi! I just gave birth last week and my baby's current pedia is ok naman kaso he was the one who encouraged us na magmixed feeding habang di pa gaano establish milk supply ko (nung nasa hospital pa kami). I'm thinking of changing pedia na rin, well depends sa outcome ng check-up later. In case di ako ma-satisfy, hingi sana ako recommended Pedia Doctors na Breastfeeding Advocate na weekend ang schedule. Preferrable, Medical City sana ang clinic.

TIA!

chubzkittinz

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 10:00:44 am »
My pedia in our province is pro pure breastfeeding pero since nagwowork ako i had to go mixed. Now I moved here in imus, cavite, i dont know where i can find a good pedia na mura, any idea?

kharenlouisse

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 02:22:16 pm »
Hi sis try Dr. Jojo Mantaring, room 210, T-Th (1-3 pm), Sat (9-12 NN) sa PGH FMAB

yun lang nga.... since chief neonatal specialist sya ng PGH at MaDocs, minsan oras talaga aantayin mo sa clinic nya  when he gives vaccination, he doesn't ask for PF na

PF - P550.00

Saxa

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 11:49:30 pm »
My son's pedia is Dra. Cricket Chen. She's a breastfeeding advocate and practices both conventional and natural medicine. She holds clinic at St. Luke's Global City and Medical Plaza Makati.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:51:26 pm by Saxa »

ifcastro

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 12:12:13 am »
Sis eto sinuggest ni sis marose.
"^ See Dr. Cristina Bernardo at TMC - nakikita ko photos niya with her patients and moms during breastfeeding awareness week sa TMC.  May list ng breastfeeding advocates sa previous threads and may blog about this as I recall.  Search mo na lang"

Nasearch k siya s google mukhang magaling... Di ko pa natry kasi mukha lang pricey...

bonnysolace

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2015, 11:57:02 am »
Up for this thread. Trying to look for BF-advocate pedia in Las Pinas/Paranaque area please. Thank you.

ehlabart

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2015, 08:02:46 pm »
@ifcastro sis, ano schedule niya?

dropdeaad

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2015, 09:38:54 pm »
Sis bonnylonace join ka sa SouthPinanays sa fb group ng mommies sa south area meron doon thread ng mga bf advocate na pedia Dr. Suratos daw sa asian

lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2015, 07:25:17 pm »
My sons pedia was very encouraging..I breastfed until he was about 3. ;)

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 12:07:15 am »
Isn't it a personal choice to breastfeed?  I was not able to continue due to my busy schedule but she supports me by referring one of her patients to give breastmilk.  Her name is Dra. Dychaio.  As far as I know she is connected with other clinics but also

ghye

  • Guest
Re: Breastfeeding Advocate-Pedia Doctor
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2016, 10:59:49 am »
Up this thread.  I'm due to give birth anytime soon and I want a breastfeeding pedia. My first born's pedia is not a breastfeeding advocate that's why I have plans of changing.  I'm from Taguig.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close