watch now

Author Topic: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy  (Read 30410 times)

yang

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2013, 06:58:22 am »
^ same tayo sis. i gt those remaining items. just to see how it works.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2013, 07:58:16 am »
ang tagal na na walang ina upload na items ang sample room. i feel sorry for those who availed their VIP chenes. mukhang lugi. lol.  ::)

Bellerina

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2013, 02:31:20 pm »
Ang nakakadisappoint lang sa Sampple Room is sobrang onti ng stocks nila. Halos lahat ng products walang stocks at kung may stock man, yun yung product na binibigyan ng bad reviews

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2013, 04:18:46 pm »
Ordered Gluta-C Intense Whitening Body Scrub and Gluta-C Intense Whitening Original Body Lotion SPF 25 since there was nothing else that was available that interested me. Originally planned to get Cure Natural Aqua Gel and Thierry Mugler Angel Perfume but it was already out-of-stock when I was ready to check out.  >:(

On the other hand, my sister got Gluta-C Intense Whitening Face & Body Soap and Gluta-C Intense Whitening Original Body Lotion SPF 25.

I wonder when they'll be coming up with other products.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2013, 12:48:34 pm »
Just received my new samples - Moringa-O2 Malunggay Herbal Facial Toner 100mL, and Zenutrients Tea Tree Underarm Spray. I hope they could stock up on their high-end products next time cause I'm kinda sick of seeing the same old drugstore brands.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2013, 12:57:47 pm »
i saw a FB friend posted her recent haul sa sample room. there was laniege, nivea, clinique, so true naturals, zen nutrients, vmv, mustela, charms, physiogel, modlei, dkny, etc.. totoo ba to?

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2013, 01:36:21 pm »
@little_princess Maybe she's a VIP member, sis. :-\  I'm jealous she got all those when the only ones available to most of us are drugstore brands.  :(
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 01:39:17 pm by megumiii »

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2013, 06:03:16 am »
Can't wait to share with you sissies the loot I'll be getting from the sample room. I just have to make sure I post the shipping or place the order on the day I'd like it to be shipped. Although they charge double for Xend, I think they should just ship everyday and not only three times in a week.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2013, 01:23:31 pm »
^ang bilis na nila magship ngayon. Nagbayad ako last friday. tapos they sent me tracking no ng saturday. :)

Ang problema naman is with Xend. Dapat monday pa nadeliver parcel ko. Pero up to now wala pa rin! kainis! Nung trinack ko for redelivery status.

tigaM

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2013, 05:53:45 pm »
got my color collection lipstick. na-approve na din yung review ko. yehey... sana more stock pa ng ibang items...

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2013, 08:27:56 pm »
Thanks sis px17! I placed some sample orders this afternoon. If that's the case, I hope to get my loot on Friday! :)

px17

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2013, 09:56:20 pm »
finally got my lipstick in kissmark and white result exfoliating gel! yey!!

may bago silang stock gluta-c toner at face cream. Pero hindi ko naman type.

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 04:05:10 pm »
Hi sissies, I received the following items today!

Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick- Red Wine (Satin)
Céleteque DermoScience Restorative Firming Overnight Cream
Céleteque Dermoscience Restorative Firming Day Cream SPF 15
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Facial Day Cream With SPF 25
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Whitening Toner
C-Lium Fibre (Husk)

px17

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2013, 10:40:42 am »
^ang dami sis! kakatuwa nagavail ka nung vip?

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2013, 01:34:44 pm »
Yes sis I availed the VIP and it's so worth it. I spent a total of 799 pesos. 599 for VIP and 200 for shipping. I computed the total cost of the products and its around 2500 pesos. It's worth it! I suggest only get the full size samples.

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2013, 03:01:46 pm »
New items available:

Céleteque Brightening Radiance Body Cream SPF 15
Colour Collection Gluta Whitening BB Cream SPF 30

px17

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2013, 03:42:49 pm »
availed the bb cream. :)

puro from colour collection ang naavail ko ngayon ha. :)

littlemisschievous

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2013, 03:49:07 pm »
I'm wondering how come the Mustela Sun Cream for Sensitive Areas SPF 50 is already out of stock. Please don't tell me they only put 5 on there and its already gone. Bummer.

px17

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2013, 05:27:28 pm »
^minsan mabilis tlaga maubos sis. Pero nagrerestock naman minsan.  Paunahan lang din talaga.

adelaine

  • Guest
Re: Sample Room: Try Before You Buy
« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2013, 02:07:34 pm »
Matagal na ako nag-sign up pero ngayon palang ako nakakuha ng samples.
I ordered 2 products:

  • Céleteque Brightening Radiance Body Cream SPF 15
  • Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner

I maximized my points at nakatipid sa shipping fee.  ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close