watch now

Author Topic: LAZER MAXX ETON CENTRIS PARTY  (Read 7486 times)

em_cee

  • Guest
LAZER MAXX ETON CENTRIS PARTY
« on: April 05, 2013, 10:41:58 am »
Hello mga sis.

Anyone experienced how they do their party here?  I am planning for my son's 7th birthday on December.  I am considering Lazer Maxx at Eton Centris.  It's been a week, hindi pa sila nagrereply.  Is this still open?  Only a few blogs about this.   

Personally, I haven't tried laser tagging pa.  Will the vests and guns be heavy for the 7 year old kids to carry? 


shobe17

  • Guest
Re: LAZER MAXX ETON CENTRIS PARTY
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 01:03:25 pm »
Hi Sis, no idea on how they hold parties, pero parang meron sila function room (aside sa arena nila)
Nakatry na din ako dito sa Lazer maxx mga 1-2months ago. Mukhang di naman mahihirapan mga 7yr olds, dami din namin nakakasabay na mga kids around that age, at kung nabigatan sila, di halata dahil super enjoy sila. :P

khayzee

  • Guest
Re: LAZER MAXX ETON CENTRIS PARTY
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 01:06:36 pm »
yup kaya na ng 7 y.o ang gun.  :)

gulaysk

  • Guest
Re: LAZER MAXX ETON CENTRIS PARTY
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 09:01:24 pm »
Sharing this post I wrote last year about my son's bday celeb at Lazer Maxx. Posted this at the Birthday Stories and Photos thread:


For my kid's 7th, we celebrated his birthday last Sunday at Lazer Maxx Eton Centris. If you only have a couple of kid guests (7 yrs old and up), this is a good alternative to the usual birthday parties. Kids were all psyched after every game! The package we got included 3 exclusive 15-minute games (max 24 players per game), free use of function room and 24 free bumper car tickets (area was just outside Lazer Maxx). The lazer tag game, super patok talaga sa kids with matching "this is the coolest party ever!" hirits. Winner din sa kanila ang bumper car.

We opted for this kind of birthday party because when we broached the idea to our kid, he didn't want to celebrate it elsewhere. Also, the idea of holding a party in a fastfood/resto just didn't appeal to me. Hassle pa mag-ayos ng maraming details (at dagdag gastos pa).

For the food, we ordered from Amber's (spaghetti, palabok, pichi-pichi) and just had it delivered to the place. Bbq was from our suki. For the cake, I got a big chocolate cake from Shoppersville.

My son plays for his school's soccer team and the invited guests were mostly his teammates and fellow classmates so for the giveaways, I veered from the usual candy-filled lootbags and just bought good quality soccer ball keychains from Wellmanson in Quiapo. Fairly cheap and they come in cute colors too.

As for the cost, I'm sure what we spent was only a fraction of what other parents usually spend on birthdays.

I'm just so thankful that his classmates/teammates were able to come. Medyo worried kasi ako sa umpisa baka hindi umabot ng 24 players, sayang naman. Pero buti naman at meron ding mga nagbitbit ng mga kuya/ate kaya halos nakumpleto ang players (may libre pang slots, so the parents got to play too!).

So after his 7th, I told myself that I am done with birthday parties. The next birthday celebrations will be in the house, ninangs and ninongs only. Lol. Saludo ako sa mommies na masipag mag-organize ng big birthday celebs! : )

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close