Author Topic: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?  (Read 11666 times)

go_earnest

  • Guest
DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« on: April 02, 2013, 02:54:40 pm »
We're living in together for almost seven years. We're pretty much a normal couple, with normal problems who can't get married for numerous practical reasons. I'm not the selosa/insecure type. He's not either. We never had problems about cheating (or so I thought), but he's sort of a chronic liar (white lies over small things), but I've always been the nonchalant/deadma type so not much a big deal for me.

He moved to a different job late last year. Then I started noticing a few changes, mostly in his behavior.

1. He would always want to work OVERTIME. Which he never did in his previous job. He would work 3-5 hours in excess. Which I never really cared much about because I work until the late hours too. His reasons are practical, he wanted extra cash. So it didn't really bother me at first.

2. He suggested that he would stay in a house near his workplace (with his guy colleagues, mostly engineers) and just go home every Saturday. He told me he's spending too much on gas/toll/fare if he goes home everyday. He also said that he could work OVERTIME for LONGER HOURS if he lives near. I agreed. We had completely different work schedules and him not disturbing me early in the morning when he gets up for work is quite convenient on my part.

3. I wanted to check out their "house", but he didn't want me to, telling me that the bathroom is dirty, and that I would just complain. So I didn't bother anymore.

4. He would "unintentionally" forget to call/text me because he's TOO TIRED from working OVERTIME. If I get mad about it, he would turn off his phone and we won't talk for a day or so. And when we get to talk, we won't even mention what happened.

5. He works OVERTIME but he would always complain about not having enough money. We always split the expenses at home but for the past few months, I shoulder almost everything. I never bothered to check his payslip because I personally feel that it's private (though I'm tempted to ask him for it, but I'm afraid he would react negatively). I don't get gifts, expensive dinners, or spontaneous trips anymore either. Proof that he doesn't have enough money.

6. When he goes home, he's always TOO TIRED. no, EXHAUSTED is the best word. I've never seen him like that before. I would always think it's because he works OVERTIME. If I complain about it, he would tell me I SHOULD TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIM MORE. But I don't feel it's right.

7. He's just suddenly too concerned about the way he looks (physically) and how much he has gained weight. He's always bugging me for a good SPF, which was funny at first but now I find it all weird.

8. When we're together, say at the mall, he would always find a reason to excuse himself. Like he needs to go to the bathroom and check something at the hardware shop, etc. My mom noticed this pattern and told me "NAMBABABAE YAN" for no particular reason. She just said it like she's so sure of it. And when he comes back, he's suddenly so quiet.

9. I checked his phone and found no suspicious messages but I sensed that in some of the conversations, there seems to be some missing texts. Like a message was deleted because the last message doesn't really connect with the recent message.

10. I told him that I think he's cheating, he laughed at me and told me that he thinks I'm just being cute.

11. I HONESTLY FEEL THAT HE'S CHEATING. LIKE MY INSIDES ARE TELLING ME THERE'S REALLY SOMETHING WRONG. BUT I CANNOT PROVE IT. DO YOU REALLY FEEL IF HE'S CHEATING OR AM I JUST BEING CRAZY?

12. This morning I was calling him, but he keeps on canceling my call. He texted me and told me he's talking to someone from work, and told me he'd call after 20 minutes. 2 hours had passed and he didn't. That includes his lunch break. I texted him and demanded an explanation but he didn't respond. When he answered my call (with me ALMOST SCREAMING), he was whispering and told me "NASA TRABAHO AKO, I'LL TALK TO YOU LATER" and now his phone is turned off for the past 2 hours.  How cool is that?

I really can't recall all the other changes (signs?) but I would write them down here if I remember. Right now I'm just so confused. And with my mom telling me that he is cheating, I can't really get it out of my head.

I need all the advice I can have. Thank you for your time.

althea_ge

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 03:05:05 pm »
Based on your story, he looks like he's cheating on you. He wouldn't want you to visit his new place cause his bathroom is dirty? DUH. I don't believe that he's always having overtime at work. what type of work is he doing? If I were you, I'd surprise him at his workplace or during lunch break or at his place to see if he's really hiding anything from you. You have to investigate for your peace of mind.


khayzee

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 03:08:59 pm »
You enumerated 12 reasons, and you think you still have more di mo lang maalala..  :)
based on your story, yes i think he is cheating. yes, i surprise visit mo sis

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 03:39:56 pm »
What are the reasons why you cannot get married - is it a money issue lang ba? Second, what are the lies that he told you before?  What are the other signs can you think of?

Ako kasi parang 50/50, there's no solid evidence because valid naman yung reason why he's doing overtime.  However, yung pattern na yan is the same pattern na nangyari sa friend ko at ex-fiance nya.  For example, her ex-fiance would tell her that he had to work OT during weekends kasi may teambuilding, may ganito, may ganyan.  Her ex-fiance didn't let her visit his house.  Tapos pag tinatawagan, nirereject yung calls. Tapos naging conscious na rin about how he looks; nagpapagwapo bigla.

Not to scare you ha, but your bf is an engineer, right?  Most ng kilala kong engineers eh notorious na babaero. Yung kilala ko naman, malay ko sa iba, hehe.

Kung magaling magtago ang bf mo, wala kang mahuhuli. You'll just drive yourself crazy.  As what the others have posted, yes do a surprise visit sa work or sa apartment nila.

I forgot to add:  in case you decide to do a surprise visit, be prepared to break up with him in case you see him with another girl.  Be emotionally and mentally prepared for that.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 03:46:36 pm by ReservoirDogs »

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 04:20:03 pm »
my friend's brother is like that. he got a place near his work daw at weekends na lang uuwi. minsan pa nga daw hindi umuuwi. kesyo overtime daw or team building. tapos wouldn't answer any of the wife's calls. basta dami daw excuses. same pattern! kawawa yung wife nya. nag bubulag bulagan na lang kasi may kids sila. pero good for you na hindi pa kayo married. at least less complicated ang break up. well, that is if you decided to.

kukaii

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 05:40:02 pm »
Save yourself the drama. Leave the guy. Cheaters do not deserve second chances.

Len0523

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 05:58:47 pm »
Based on the story. yes he's definitely cheating on you.
Actually, its pretty obvious naman sis.

khayzee

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 05:58:47 pm »
investigate muna sis, once proven guilty, then leave  :)

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 06:42:54 pm »

Sis, calm down.

From your story, puedeng may babae sya.  When it happened to me before, ayoko maniwala na nararamdaman ko til isa isang ebidensya na lumapit sakin.

Try mo kaya muna sya kausapin?  I really do not understand why guys do this.  If he wants the other girl, does he not want to spare you (and him narin) of the trouble of playing hide and seek?  Ang hirap kaya nang patago tago at magkaron ng consistent na istorya with continuous lying. Very stressful! 

Also, kung kakausapin mo sya, make sure you are ready to know the truth narin. Kasi from experience, there are some wives who are not prepared for the truth kaya magblind eye ka na muna until you can find that inner strength in you to let go and be ready to face the results - either he will be repentant or he will deny or he will want to leave you.


break_free

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 08:14:43 pm »
^ Kasi sis gusto ng guys ay graceful exit. ;D Waiting for perfect timing na maka-kalas from GF 1 sa reason na kahit ano basta maliban lang sa pagiging unfaithful or pag two-time. I could be wrong of course, pero usually ganyan.


Not a rel expert here ha, pero obviously sis, he wants to get rid of you (based sa kwento mo ha) BUT no balls na aminin na hello I have a new girl and I don't love you anymore! I wish sis MALI ako ha.  :'( Sis TS, investigate ka muna pero don't nag him din for now. If you have extra money hire a PI. O kaya surprise visit sa second home niya, office or kahit saan. How about FB? Post ka and tag him ka ng pics ninyo together. Ewan siguro start from there... :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 09:26:14 pm »
Your partner may think that he's doing a good job in hiding his nuances but everything he does is just screaming CHEATING.

Yes, a surprise visit is a must. Pero be emotionally prepared to see the worst. Baka mamaya may iba na din pala syang kinakasama.

If you get to confirm your worst nightmares, break up with him na. BUti na as early as now malaman mo na ganyan ang ginagawa nya kesa yung kasal na kayo dun mo pa lang malalaman.

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 09:45:00 pm »
You're lucky sis, hindi pa kayo married. I also believe that he's cheating.

Our fellow gt sis already posted what you can do. I hope that you would overcome this ordeal.

evilwoman

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:17 am »
Definitely cheating.. magplano ka mabuti sa mga gagawin mo sa surprise visit mo.possible din na unang dalaw mo wala kang makita na ebidensya. Bring a friend na din siguro para just in case lang naman magkaconfrontation at saktan ka ng kabit (be prepared na di ka kampihan ni bf) may tutulong sa yo. Can you pm me din kung saan nagwwork ang bf mo? Baka may super tiny possibility na may maitulong ako. Baka lang ha..

Jeannef

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 07:57:26 am »
he's cheating on you sis. napakadami mong reasons at lahat may point ka

okay lang pagpapapogi minsan self esteem yun. okay lang yung text call reject paminsan minsan pero kung always iba na yan (hubby ko minsan narereject call ko or pagsinagot sabihin later at busy or may kausap sa kabilang line or meeting pero magreturn call) overtime okay lang din if needed. basta may napapala sa ot. saan napunta money sa pagovertime? pero yung every weekend na lang siya uuwi para makatipid tapos wala naman pala siyang pera kahit sa pagoovertime at pagtitipid niya.... hmmm hindi tama.

dapat sinabi mo na lumipat na lang kayo parehas dun sa malapit sa work niya. tignan mo kung ano isasagot. kung gusto naman pala niya malapit bakit hindi ka isama diba?

sa pagoovertime niya dapat marami siyang money to spend sa inyo. di ka man lang nilalabas or give gifts sayo. kainis ha

bago ka magsurprise visit make sure lang na ready ka kahit anong mangyari baka mapatunayan mo... baka makita mo sila... baka naman akala nung other girl siya una tapos nakikigulo ka lang something like that kasi minsan nagsisinungaling din guys sa kabit nila kesyo di ko na mahal yung gf or asawa ko... break na... matagal na di naguusap... nagkakalabuan etc. etc.

iready mo self mo na baka pamiliin siya ng girl kung sino sa inyo dalawa or mapilitan siyang mamili. kasi selfish siya kung ayaw na niya dapat humiwalay na hindi manloko at daladalawa pa.

maswerte ka pa rin na hindi pa kayo kasal. no contract pa. napakadali pang makipaghiwalay. malaya ka pang makahanap ng iba na mas deserving para sayo. yung hindi ka itaken for granted.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:59:23 am by Jeannef »

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 10:48:00 am »
super upset now, di ko alam if bf is cheating on me..

di ako maka-getover sa fb post na binura ni bf. meron part na ganito "tapos mglalakad lakad sa labas,,,papanoodin yung mga ngkalat na b**** sa paligid..."

di ko lam bakit binura yung post pero nakita ko kasi sa Activity Log that he posted it before niya binura. nasa abu dhabi now si bf, he left 2 weeks ago. sabi ko di ako maiinsecure sa pokpok pero i feel so bad when i read about it kasi super downgrade naman yun ata. feeling ko pinagpapalit ako sa pokpok.

i called him and asked him about it pero sabi niya wala lang daw yun. di naman daw siya papatol sa pokpok dun. still i feel so upset until now. feeling ko hes cheating on me   :'(

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 12:32:17 pm »
^

Sis, baka hindi pa sya nagchecheat. Operative word is pa.

B*tch may not necessarily mean prostitute  Immature guys (sorry) sometimes use this word to refer to sexy or aggressive girls.  Kung ako sa'yo sis, mag-isip isip ka na.   I'm not sure if he's already cheating, pero the way he talks about girls in general, obvious na hindi ginagalang ang babae.

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 12:52:27 pm »
he is referring to prostitutes daw talaga. meron kasi malapit na night club sa mall na tinatambayan nila. ayun he is super apologetic naman. good sign nadin na medyo nasisindak pa siya sa galit ko. pero sinabi ko na sa kanya na under observation na yung behavior niya.

ReservoirDogs

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 01:17:06 pm »
^

If he's referring to prostitutes, baka nga hanggang tingin lang din sya. Still, that doesn't mean na ok yung ginawa nya, unless he's like that na mahilig tumingin sa mga prosti. There are little signs that we women tend to ignore at the first sign of trouble; when in hindsight, we should've listened to them because they will ultimately save us from pain and heartache. 

heaven_charm

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 01:34:52 pm »
^

If he's referring to prostitutes, baka nga hanggang tingin lang din sya. Still, that doesn't mean na ok yung ginawa nya, unless he's like that na mahilig tumingin sa mga prosti. There are little signs that we women tend to ignore at the first sign of trouble; when in hindsight, we should've listened to them because they will ultimately save us from pain and heartache.

oo nga eh. kaya nga sabi ko strike 1 na siya. pag naka- strike 2 pa siya wala na kame paguusapan. panget naman kasi kung magbe-break kami just because of this. ayun under observation na siya

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: DO YOU FEEL IT IF HE'S CHEATING?
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 03:02:34 pm »

^ Sis, lalaki naman kasi ang bf mo. mahirap naman talaga nasa abroad na walang partner.  I really do not know how guys do it, pero bihira lang talaga ang hindi nat tempt na tumingin man lang. Baka nag eenjoy lang naman sya tumingin. Ultimately, love ka parin naman nya since mukhang focused naman sya sayo.

At ito ha, honesty is the best policy. If he feels weak at times, sana i-open nya ang channels to talk to you instead.

Ano ba dapat gawin pag ganyan, LDR eh lalaki iyan - pero hindi din naman tama na mambabae sya. 


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close