watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3  (Read 64898 times)

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #100 on: May 13, 2013, 11:06:34 pm »
Grabe lang ang latest episode. Ag daming nangyari (as usual).

Jaime x Brienne fan na talaga ako.

loball

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2013, 11:15:05 pm »
Hindi talaga ko sold sa romance ni Robb and Talisa. Napapa-roll eyes lang ako sa kanila. Unlike kay Arya at Gendry, ang cute nila! Maganda din chemistry ni Brienne and Jaime.

junetwentythree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #102 on: May 13, 2013, 11:42:20 pm »
^ Agreed with Robb & Talisa. Their story line is real boring. Plus they're just not very interesting characters.


stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2013, 06:51:03 am »
Brienne and Jaime tandem is a big surprise! I hope it gets more interesting as the season continues.

Talisa and Robb dynamic is static... all they think is the war. They need to heat things up!

Im am exciting on Daenerys´next move! Her character has currently the main spotlight. I really like her!

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #104 on: May 14, 2013, 08:52:54 am »
I love Robb... couldn't care less about Talisa.:) Somehow I'm hoping siya nalang yung casualty sa Red Wedding.

Gotta love Jaime and Brienne. They've really done a good job of developing these two characters over the course of two seasons.

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #105 on: May 14, 2013, 12:39:57 pm »
It was quite a long time since I watched the 1st season, I have finally caught up with S2 and S3.

Daenerys remains an underdog but to me, she is the most rightful for the Iron Throne. The Jamie-Brienne love team seem nice.

Tyrion on the other hand is still my favorite. He's so cunning and smart. And that scar on his face made him even hotter!  ;)  He is impin' it good.  ;D

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #106 on: May 14, 2013, 02:00:36 pm »
ang cute ng e07.  ;D

eninaj_kay

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #107 on: May 14, 2013, 10:25:07 pm »
hindi ako makamove on kay Ser Jaime at Brienne! amporma nilang dalawa! ;D

Tyrion x Shae ako talaga! Ayoko kay Sansa!  ;)

Red Wedding na soon.  :(

palagi na lang nakakabitin yung mga scenes ni Daenerys!  >:(




greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #108 on: May 14, 2013, 10:55:49 pm »
Baka season finale nito yung red wedding. :( hindi pa ko handa mawala si Robb!

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #109 on: May 15, 2013, 08:23:04 am »
^feeling ko the 2 weddings will be the season finale (looks good if they will be shown side by side, with lots of action and musical score. no dialogue needed) plus last chapter of sansa sa book. sansa and tyrion's wedding will be e9. feeling ko lang naman. :)

fibia

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #110 on: May 15, 2013, 12:48:04 pm »
What happened to rickon stark? Diba dapat kasama sya ni osha while hodor is with bran?

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #111 on: May 15, 2013, 01:16:44 pm »
^sa series kasama pa rin sya nina Bran...I think pinakita sya dun sa episode na nananaginip si Jojeen Reed sa "The Climb" episode

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2013, 02:36:30 pm »
I love Dany's scene this episode.  Ang lalaki na ng mga dragons niya.  And I agree with her -- wala nga namang solian ng regalo hahahaha.  Ang ganda din ng bear na alaga ni Locke.

I pity Sansa and I fear for Arya ngayong she is now with the Hound.  Pero ang tapang tapang talaga ng bulilit na ito.  Torture kung torture talaga itong captor ni Theon.

Sansa is so ignorant talaga.  Buti na lang Maegarys is there to explain things to her but still...... hay Sansa!

I agree that Tyrion is hot and that scar made him hotter! 

Naiirita na ako sa accent ni Ygritte.  May crush pala sa kanya yung isang wildling hehe at insecure sa "pretty face, pretty hair" ni Jon Snow.

Ako handa na akong mawala si Robb, lalo na si Talisa  - they are both boring anyway -- yun nga lang another Stark out of the games.

Catelyn lost her credibility na talaga and is no longer respected ever since she set Jaime Lannister free.

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2013, 08:20:52 pm »
^
Ako rin, strangely Robb has never had that much appeal to me. Found him boring while reading the books, at boring pa rin kahit sa TV series. The man understandably has a lot of fans, though.

Jaime and Brienne. Who would've thought. LOL, kidding.

Peter Dinklage/Tyrion has itsura talaga (though my all-time fave is still Jaqen!). Kung face value lang, I like even him more than Richard Madden/Robb. Haha, di naman ako inis kay Robb, no.




« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:23:25 pm by hisana »

mishmish

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #114 on: May 16, 2013, 09:53:10 am »
I do find Ser Jaime and Brienne tandem quite intriguing. I don't read the book. But what did it say? Will they become lovers?

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #115 on: May 16, 2013, 12:09:07 pm »
mamamatay ba ang lahat ng Stark?

rastagurl11

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #116 on: May 16, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »
I also noticed that Rickon is sometimes not with the group. Arya can really kick-ass, sobrang opposites sila ni Sansa who was groomed to be a wife to a noble blood, she has beauty and that's all. Margaerys is street smarter compared to her kaya goodluck nalang sa kanila ni Joffrey.

I squirm dun sa torture scene ni Theon, grabe lang, morbid kung morbid.

Jaime and Brienne.. that's something, who would've thought the handsome kingslayer would fall for a lady like Brienne? Pero baka nakahanap siya ng katapat niya. I like the scene where Jaime opened up to Brienne while they were taking a bath about he killed The Mad King.

May gusto talaga si Ygritte kay Jon Snow, I figured, since he is a bastard, wala gaanong pressure if he marries someone of nobility or wildling, it's his oath to the Night's Watch that would hinder his lovelife.

loball

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #117 on: May 16, 2013, 02:58:53 pm »
Mamamatay kaya si Talisa? Walang maitutulong yung libro kasi she's a totally different character from the books eh. Napapaisip lang ako.

I love that may changes na ginawa yung show from the books. Mas kaabang-abang for me manood.

Btw sa last episode, ang flat pala ng pwet ni Robb Stark (Richard Madden), hahaha. Maganda pwet ni Talisa (Oona Chaplin).

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #118 on: May 16, 2013, 03:06:24 pm »
Ohhh... I love Robb! <3 I rooted for him back in season 1 when everyone was going ga** over Jon Snow. But I agree, his character is boring. Plus he makes very poor choices which led to the events in the Red Wedding.

Rickon is a "now-you-see-now-you-dont" character. Haha! I was even surprised when he had lines during that episode where Jojen had nightmares. I thought he was off somewhere again with the direwolves.

I loved it when Joffrey was terrified of his grandfather's presence. Parang batang pinapagalitan lang siya ni Tywin.

Ygritte's "you know nothing, Jon Snow" hirits are becoming annoying.

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Game of thrones Season 3
« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2013, 04:08:27 pm »
Very intimidating talaga si Tywin.  Even the King himself quivers under his presence hahaha.  He is the only one who can turn his back from the king and still keep his head on his shoulders :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close