We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ kaya ba di na nya nilipat sa Ateneo si Bimby, kasi mas mahal sa International School? Di ba sa lahat ng interviews nya before proud na proud sya na makapasok sa Ateneo si Bimby. Well at least now di na nya masusumbat na inagawan pa yung mga anak nya dun sa money na nakuha ni James, kasi sa 700k/yr na tuition mababawi naman lahat at mapupunta kay Bimby
Such a disturbing convo between Kris and Bimby in live tv:B: I wish I could die K: I don't wanna die now. K: but I wanna die with you so we can go to heaven together
^my goodness narinig ko rin to kanina and i was like "did I just hear that?" May karugtong pa yan sis na parang sabi ni Bimby after Kris said na I wanna die with you, sumagot si Bimby ng "and Kuya too! so we can see Lola" parang ganun. Tapos etong si Kris naman, "yes, the three of us"