We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Siguro dati totoo yan. Ngayon, parang halos wala naman kumampi sa kanya dun sa James issue kundisi Boy Abunda. Halata naman kasing binu-bully nila si James. Kaya ako, hindi talaga ako bumibili ng mgaproducts na ine-endorse niya. hehe!
I am not a fan so i couldn't careless whatever she does in her personal life - that's her life. I still believe that she is a credible endorser since almost all the products she endorses are really good. I have been using some of these products for years and her recent scandals which have no bearing in my life will not make me switch to other inferior brands. Just my POV.
Ok lang naman na tumakbo siya -- wag lang siyang manalo LOL!
Hi Snowball, I was actually pleasantly surprised to read the news. I really thought Kris would get away with this. Well NOT THIS TIME! Hahaha!Siguro I also felt strongly about this issue, kasi as a parent, I really felt what Kris was doing was SO VERY wrong, not just for James Yap and his parental rights (honestly I never cared about James Yap before LOL!) but more so, just wrong for the child to be deprived of his father's love. I also think James must be so happy that he cannot come close to Kris. Protection na rin for James yon because we know how Kris can manipulate and lie. Kung hindi nag work yung attempted rape allegation niya baka next time, mag claim si Kris ng attempted murder! LOL!