We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I am not a fan so i couldn't careless whatever she does in her personal life - that's her life. I still believe that she is a credible endorser since almost all the products she endorses are really good. I have been using some of these products for years and her recent scandals which have no bearing in my life will not make me switch to other inferior brands. Just my POV.
Seriously, you have a reading comprehension problem. I said, "almost all," ibig sabihin, hindi lahat. Gets?