watch now

Author Topic: Turmeric Mask  (Read 29406 times)

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #80 on: November 24, 2013, 12:46:08 pm »
Glad to hear thst madami tayong ng try nito. Hirap lang talaga alisin ng stain so nag stick muna ako sa oatmeal mask on a daily basis.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2013, 01:11:06 pm »
This is the new mixture I came up with to treat my two large cystic pimples on my chin: Surprisingly effective!


○Sodium Bentonite clay(cat litter)
- this is my substitute to aztec healing clay since they're both volcanic clay. Aztec healing clay is calcium bentonite. cat litter actually works better because it expands more than calcium bentonite so kahit konti lang gamitin mo feel mo yung tightening effect.  ;)

○Turmeric

○Wate
r

○Eskinol pimple fighting

I mix these but with more water and eskinol to get a very watery mixture then I applied it to my whole face putting more on the pimples and reddish areas. I let this stay for a whole day because I want the heat to drain from those nasty pimples. You'll fell it tighten when it dries. Parang super yellow powder sya pagkatuyo. Feel ko talaga na sinisipsip nya yung dirt sa pores ko and yung heat lumalabas sa skin ko.  ;D At the end of the day impis na sila pimples.
 

Tip to get rid of stain gently and effectively:

Wash your face thoroughly with your regular facial wash.
Perform honey wash after. This works better if you pat your face with a towel and make sure your hands are not wet. Get a teaspoon amount of honey on your hand and rub it in between your palms to heat it up before slowly massaging it to your whole face. Massage for about a minute or more then let it stay for 10-20 mins to get the full benefits. ;) Then wash with cold water.

-I read about this honey wash on a separate thread here and It actually works! no stains on my face left! It also softens and helps with acne and inflamations.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #82 on: November 25, 2013, 11:13:55 pm »
This is the new mixture I came up with to treat my two large cystic pimples on my chin: Surprisingly effective!


○Sodium Bentonite clay(cat litter)
- this is my substitute to aztec healing clay since they're both volcanic clay. Aztec healing clay is calcium bentonite. cat litter actually works better because it expands more than calcium bentonite so kahit konti lang gamitin mo feel mo yung tightening effect.  ;)

○Turmeric

○Wate
r

○Eskinol pimple fighting

I mix these but with more water and eskinol to get a very watery mixture then I applied it to my whole face putting more on the pimples and reddish areas. I let this stay for a whole day because I want the heat to drain from those nasty pimples. You'll fell it tighten when it dries. Parang super yellow powder sya pagkatuyo. Feel ko talaga na sinisipsip nya yung dirt sa pores ko and yung heat lumalabas sa skin ko.  ;D At the end of the day impis na sila pimples.
 

Tip to get rid of stain gently and effectively:

Wash your face thoroughly with your regular facial wash.
Perform honey wash after. This works better if you pat your face with a towel and make sure your hands are not wet. Get a teaspoon amount of honey on your hand and rub it in between your palms to heat it up before slowly massaging it to your whole face. Massage for about a minute or more then let it stay for 10-20 mins to get the full benefits. ;) Then wash with cold water.

-I read about this honey wash on a separate thread here and It actually works! no stains on my face left! It also softens and helps with acne and inflamations.
saan nakakabili ng cat litter sis?

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #83 on: November 26, 2013, 03:42:16 pm »
^ Sa mga supermarket na may pet section sis meron usually. Pwede rin sa petshop. :)

di_An29

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2013, 06:47:12 pm »
wow, matry nga.. :)

yelo

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2013, 12:43:34 am »
Been doing this for 4 days straight na, here's my mixture:

*Turmeric Powder
*Aztec Healing Clay (but I'll try the cat litter next  ;) )
*Powdered Milk
*Honey


I just mix all of them, yung mga powders equal amounts lang sila. Di ko naexperience yung stains, maybe because I used honey instead of water.

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2013, 01:52:52 am »
^ Sa mga supermarket na may pet section sis meron usually. Pwede rin sa petshop. :)
thanks a lot sis! Try ko yung mixture this weekend

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2013, 02:03:08 pm »
^Don't forget to check the ingredients/components kasi other cat litters have silica or other additives. Make sure it's just sodium bentonite. :)

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2013, 02:45:06 pm »
may thread na pala neto, hmm i love turmeric facial wash, meron ganito sa watsons.. yung himalaya brand. dati naphase out siya tapos after 1 year siguro nagbalik na ulet sa shelves.. mabilis magpatuyo ng pimples yung turmeric not sure sa mga black heads.

di_An29

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2013, 02:59:55 pm »
^matry nga yan :)

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2014, 04:21:13 pm »
Im using it now together with ahc (aztec healing clay - from healthy options). Im having lots of pimples due to my first session of laser. I will let you know if there will be any improvement after 7 days. I only started last monday night and so far nag dry na [textspeak!] iba kong pimples.

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2014, 08:54:30 am »
I really love this combination. Just msg me if you want to see a
Photo of before and after. Take note that i only started sgain last dec 29.

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2014, 10:30:33 am »
^ hi sis send me naman before and after photos mo :)

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2014, 12:44:13 pm »
Sis ikaw ba [textspeak!] nag pm?if yes,na send ko na po. Cheers to cheap alternatives. Btw,you can google aztec healing clay mask review under make up alley website,taas ng rating.

MsPringles

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2014, 02:45:21 pm »
For girls who want to ingest this as well, you can add it to your rice before you cook it. It colors the rice when it gets cooked. Just make sure to mix it very well before cooking to make the color even. I saw turmeric in the ingredients of Usana essentials and that proves the turmeric is really good for the body as they only use the finest ingredients for that health supplement.  ;D

girlalou

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2014, 09:06:44 am »
Im taking 2 caps per day. I bought it from gnc.

schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2014, 10:02:06 am »
ako naman i drink turmeric

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2014, 09:18:05 pm »
^how? Put in beverages or like tea?

schizo_me

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2014, 09:48:57 am »
^ yes.. parang tea.

jieunae

  • Guest
Re: Turmeric Mask
« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2014, 10:58:21 am »
I only mix turmeric powder with honey. nkakaglow yun results nya.since wala naman ako masyado pimples.pang improve lang ng blood circulation since medyo may slight heat yun turmeric sa face.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close