Author Topic: DO OPPOSITES ATTRACT?  (Read 8288 times)

miss_isla

  • Guest
Re: OPPOSITES ATTRACT
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2013, 11:08:50 pm »
for long term relationships, it doesn't matter if you're part of the "opposites attract" or "birds of the same feather" . I think what more important is that you balance and RESPECT the similarities and differences.

NGSB29

  • Guest
Re: DO OPPOSITES ATTRACT?
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2015, 02:32:25 pm »
Physically-speaking, do girls get attracted to their opposite?

I am thin and I always attract chubby girls whether in real life or in dating apps. Hirap na hirap ako makahanap ng petite girls na may gusto sa akin.

Some girls say I am too feminine or soft in the way I move, it seems I attract girls who are a little masculine in the way they dress, speak and move. Problem is I like very feminine girls.

heymickey

  • Guest
Re: DO OPPOSITES ATTRACT?
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2016, 09:24:09 am »
I strongly believe this. Ganyan kasi kami ng partner ko ngayon. We're both opposite talaga. Bw*sit kasi ako and napaka patient naman nya. Basta lahat ng ugali na wala ako e nasa kaniya and vice versa. 'Yun kasi yung mga bagay na hinahanap ko sa sarili ko na hindi ko mahanap at natagpuan ko 'yun sa kanya.  :P ;D ;D ::)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close