We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi jamie!Depende if morning or evening event ka. Pag morning, dapat ata mas mataas. better to consult your photo and video. sayang kasi ang ibabayad sa sde if d pala makikita ng maayos.yung sakin, 5000 pesos for 5000 ansi lumens projector and 9x12 screen.
Hi sis Jamie,I booked kasi everything through sound salad band. Mas gusto ko kasi na isa lang yung contact person ko, si nina comsti. Sa kanya na ako nagbook ng band, lights and sounds, projector and screen. Kasali sila sa bridal fair sa weekend.
Jamie143, sino ang supplier mo ng projector and screen? I think I only paid 7000 to Metrotech for 5000 ansi lumens projector and 9x12 ft screen. 4500 ansi lang binook ko initially then i was convinced by Sis Juwie to upgrade kasi P1000 lang naman additional and we are having an evening event with 230 plus guests and suppliers pa na nandoon so almost mahigit 250 na yung tao so we needed a bigger screen.
jamie143, I had 170-180 guests on our reception at TGG and 9x12 screen was just right. Try Metrotech, they're very easy to deal with. I also got live camera from them, additional 3k I think.