Author Topic: Glass Garden Wedding  (Read 57260 times)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #180 on: September 14, 2015, 12:48:20 pm »
^congrats sis wednesdei. ☺

I have a question, paano ba yung parking sa GG? Kanya kanya? Pwede ba magreserve ng a few slots under the couple's names?

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #181 on: September 14, 2015, 04:18:51 pm »
Sis wednesdei congrats on booking GG and I hope that PC accreditation pushes through :) Maganda rin yung freebie mo, I'm getting those for my wedding too.

Sis juwie kanya-kanya yung parking sa GG. If 2 or 3 slots lang siguro save mo for you guys, ok na?


wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #182 on: September 14, 2015, 10:56:01 pm »
^congrats sis wednesdei. ☺

I have a question, paano ba yung parking sa GG? Kanya kanya? Pwede ba magreserve ng a few slots under the couple's names?

Thanks sis juwie!  :) May designated parking lots per venue. Parang 160 slots ata for Diamond sa isang side and 160 din for Emerald sa kabilang side naman. Para if ever daw na may 2 events na magkasabay, hindi halo halo yung mga guests. Yun yung tanda ko na sinabi sa akin ng AE namin.  :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #183 on: September 14, 2015, 11:09:14 pm »
Sis wednesdei congrats on booking GG and I hope that PC accreditation pushes through :) Maganda rin yung freebie mo, I'm getting those for my wedding too.

Thanks sis!  :)

irene22

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #184 on: September 30, 2015, 01:40:13 pm »
hi sis wednesdei, kelan po wedding mo? we booked GG din kasi during the fair, bet ko din ang Emerald sakto pagpunta namin available pa sya kaya nagbook na kami ni fiancé. hehe

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2015, 10:49:37 am »
^sis December 2016 kami. Sa Diamond naman ako.  :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2015, 01:30:30 am »
Accredited na din pala Posh Caterer sa The Glass Garden based dun sa email nila sa amin. Okay ba Posh Caterer? Iniisip ko tuloy kung mag pasked din ako ng initial FT with them.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2015, 10:19:30 am »
^ they were accredited na before but nawala for some time. Ngayon accredited na ulit. Go sis, FT ka rin with them. :)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #188 on: October 30, 2015, 06:17:39 pm »
Hi mga sis!

Kamusta preps?i got their updated list of accredited caterers. Passion cooks is in, k by cunanan and manila catering are out of the list. I guess na-reach na nila ang quota nila for 2016.

My AE,yanna,resigned. And sobrang imbyerna ako dun sa pinalit, Christine Joy [textspeak!] name. Kasi ba naman, ilang beses ako nag inquire about passion cooks, di ako nirereply! I dont demand naman na within the day magreply since june pa wedding ko. But sana the next day or within the week diba. 1month na inquiries ko,walang reply. Nabasa ko din sa w@w na seenzoned lang ang brides nya. So anyway, I wrote a complaint letter and requested for a new AE. Nung una, sabi sorry, busy lang daw [textspeak!] si Joy. Sabi ko,unacceptable na kahit isang reply sa loob ng isang buwan,wala akong natanggap and nakadaming follow up ako.

So there, si Kevin na new AE ko :)

princess_brat

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2015, 06:21:08 pm »
Sis, pareho tayo ng AE. Mejo delayed nga ang mga reply nya. Mahirap pa naman ang communication namin since im an overseas bride. So skype at viber lang ang pangungulit ko sa knya.

Hi mga sis!

Kamusta preps?i got their updated list of accredited caterers. Passion cooks is in, k by cunanan and manila catering are out of the list. I guess na-reach na nila ang quota nila for 2016.

My AE,yanna,resigned. And sobrang imbyerna ako dun sa pinalit, Christine Joy [textspeak!] name. Kasi ba naman, ilang beses ako nag inquire about passion cooks, di ako nirereply! I dont demand naman na within the day magreply since june pa wedding ko. But sana the next day or within the week diba. 1month na inquiries ko,walang reply. Nabasa ko din sa w@w na seenzoned lang ang brides nya. So anyway, I wrote a complaint letter and requested for a new AE. Nung una, sabi sorry, busy lang daw [textspeak!] si Joy. Sabi ko,unacceptable na kahit isang reply sa loob ng isang buwan,wala akong natanggap and nakadaming follow up ako.

So there, si Kevin na new AE ko :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2015, 01:30:32 pm »
Hi sissies! Passion Cooks is FINALLY accredited at Glass Garden! I was ecstatic when I found out kasi when we booked PC nung April, they weren't accredited yet & corkage fee was 30k plus 10k bond fee. Ugh. Also, tiffany chairs are now free for all guests for GG's Venue + Catering package with PC. I'm over the moon! Before kasi PC offered tiffany chairs only for the presidential tables & chairs with floor length seat covers lang for all guests. Romantic pa naman yung theme ko.

Ang tinanggal ng PC from their original wedding package are the 3 ft croquembouche (cream puff tower), nuts biscuits & chips for the cocktail hour (altho they've always had a freebie na heavy appetizer for cocktail hour) and 10 free crew meals. They're add ons nalang now.

Sissies princess_brat & brendaumnas, I met Joy a few days when I went to GG. She was the one who fixed my revised statement of account. Mejo lost nga siya sissies & parang she wasn't sure on what to do. But she was nice naman & accommodating. Baka nabigyan na siya ng feedback regarding yung complaint mo sis brendaumnas

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #191 on: November 06, 2015, 01:16:36 pm »
barbeecue, congratulations!!! I am happy for you ☺ I wish I had the same luck as yours but impossible na with our wedding only 21 days away.

How about Myra? She replies pretty fast naman. I don't think I'm assigned exclusively to any AE. I just communicate with either Joice/Yanna then, and now Myra. They didn't specifically hand me over to anyone. Lol. I talk to Norie a lot though, from their billing department.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #192 on: November 06, 2015, 08:32:10 pm »
Thanks sis juwie! Im feeling like i won the lottery hehe. Omg 21 days?? I'm happy for YOU!!! :) kamusta naman sis? How are you feeling? And how are preps? Is it really as stressful as they say it is pag malapit na? Ako 3 mos away pa pero i'm starting to feel the stress na lol.

With regards to the AE i'm the same lang din with sis juwie. I wasnt assigned a specific AE. I'll talk lang to whomever answers the phone or whomever entertains me first as soon as I arrive. So far so good naman, everyone's friendly. No complaints.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2015, 09:26:45 am »
Yes it's stressful sis barbeecue and I can't sleep properly. I've been having wedding nightmares as well. It's true pala!

Although I think, KbyC would deliver well naman on our wedding, but I wouldn't mind having PC as another option hehe. Napa waive mo the 30k caterer fee? Truly happy for you! ☺

tin_dc

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #194 on: November 10, 2015, 04:27:38 am »
Joining! 2017 bride here. We booked GG+PC package, too! :)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #195 on: November 10, 2015, 04:11:41 pm »
Sis Juwie! Lapit na! I'm excited and happy for you! Pls share your sde or pics para makita namin your beauty. :)

I'm sure na KbyC would deliver kaya nothing to worry about. Let go and let God. :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #196 on: November 10, 2015, 10:08:24 pm »
Thanks sis brendaumnas! Yep, lapit ko na! Anyway, just to update: Myra resigned na rin pala. May 3 AEs na sa GG and I'm assigned to Chari. So apparently tama nga, may assignment na. :D got no problems with Chari so far, she is so responsive. :)

Yes I will share to you ladies our SDE/photos once tapos na wedding. :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #197 on: November 12, 2015, 01:59:57 pm »
Sis juwie naku you have to try your best to relax para fresh and relaxed ka na when you become a mrs! :) so excited for you!! For sure din sis, KbyC will be on point on your wedding. I'll try to request for Chari din sis pag turn ko na. I need a very patient AE lol :)

Yey sis tin_dc! Happy to have another PC bride! Kelan wedding mo sis? Our final food tasting & mock set-up are scheduled on separate days. I actually like it that way para we can concentrate on one thing at a time. Hassle nga lang yung drive kasi h2b and I live in qc. Traffic is hell pa naman these days. And on the final food tasting, PC will serve daw only up to 4 dishes :( Aww I was hoping to be served the full course but with different dishes naman lol :)

pinkadoodle

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #198 on: November 12, 2015, 06:54:34 pm »
Ako din kay Chari napunta after magresign ni Yanna. Actually, siya nag-offer kung gusto ko daw siya na lang. Haha! Di na ko tumanggi kasi maayos siya kausap at mabilis sumagot :)

tin_dc

  • Guest
Re: Glass Garden Wedding
« Reply #199 on: November 13, 2015, 09:31:42 am »
Sis barbeecue, 2017 pa ako! Di pa kami nakakapagpa-set ng ft, next year na. Aabangan ko ang feedback mo sis. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close