We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello mga sis, H2B and I are also planning to book The Glass Garden as our reception. I haven't been there personally (sa Aug, 10 pa ocular namin) but I've heard and seen nice things about the place. Top 1 ito sa pinagpipilian namin.Question, di ba may packages sila, dun sa naka experience na, is it better to get their package or mas maganda to book the caterer separately? Is it cheaper to book the package ba talaga? TIA
Sa Santuario de San Jose kami Sis. Gusto ko kasi may wooden door. For photo op purposes :pilan guests niyo? sabi sa glass garden upt o 350 pwede accommodate pero sabi ng mga suppliers ko mejo masikip na daw yun. ideally 300 guests lang.
Hay, yun nga nakakainis sa CTK, since sliding glass door yung entrance nya we have to rent a curtain pa from them, and that's an additional 1.5k (basic curtains pa yun). Maganda kasi interior ng CTK kaya dun namin gusto.200pax target guests namin. Kayo?
I just researched your church sis ChinkyL, ganda nga! Good job may dramatic aspect ang door
Hi sissies!Glass Garden bride to be here in June 2015. I just availed the venue and food package by K by Cunanan.