We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@fantabulousyou can look for something like this too sa divisoria sis as another option for your giveaway:)http://www.houzz.com/photos/932044/Bristol-Lantern-traditional-candleholders
^maybe you can try on divisoria? The place to be! haha.. I think I saw it on the blog of one of gts here. She saw it on divi around 250-200 pesos ata ..
hi sis fantabulous, i've seen them in Divisoria and only sells 60-70 pesos:) nice find db!
That's lovely, sis! How much is that and where naman in Manila is that available?
luggage tag
Salamat, mga sisses, really appreciate it A friend and I will go to Divisoria this Sunday to check out ideas for giveaways to guests pa rin. Di pa rin ako decided on the cupcakes. I was thinking of candies like traditional Pinoy sweets sana-- yema, pastillas, etc. and put them in a little bag, and decorate the bags, or small jars. I like the idea of DIYing the souvenirs pero sa super busy sa work parang di ko rin kaya. But we shall see in Divisoria this Sunday kung pano. At least yung benchmark ko eh yung cost ng isang cupcake (which I pegged at P75/pc) so anything below that would still be good. Though my only problem with sweets eh baka di masyado magustuhan lalo ng mga oldies who would think about their health di ba.
hi sis fantabulous , how was your Divisoria trip? di kami natuloy kasi tinawagan kami ng contact namin sa reception available daw yung slot na gusto namin kaya ayun nagmadali talaga hehe..