We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
siguro ang anak ko lang ang poveda student na magm-mrt
^^^^hi sis Jessica.. I think ICA follows the progressive approach in the pre-grade school level then subsequently to traditional approach starting grade school level. There are many kids there whose parents do not speak Chinese and are not Chinese at all, what they do is enroll their kids in tutoring class after school.
Hello! First ever comment in this site. I'm a Poveda graduate, so obviously, I'd like to tell you more about my alma mater. Of course, all the other schools are really good, too. I've encountered many girls from Assumption, ICA, Woodrose, Miriam, and St. Paul from my years in college and medschool, so really, you won't go wrong in enrolling your child in any of them.
^AA is around 75k yata just for the tuition, I'm just not sure. Sa ISYC, 75K ang tuition this year including uniforms, school materials, school trip. Next year baka mag-increase na naman sila ng mga around 3k.
Yun nga lang yung aversion ko sa AA kase whole day na kagad ang grade 1 nila.