We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Just curious I'm planning to change my hairstyle so, I'm wondering what would be appealing for guys, although I find answers for this question sometimes varies depending on cultural background rin. Or for girls, what does your boyfriend/guy friends tell you about this! Please feel free to state your personally opinions!
I noticed na talagang mdaming guys na talagang attracted sa long hair..I remember nun may kalaro ako sa football na guys, tuwang tuwa sa hair ko kasi bounce bounce pa un hair ko habang nag lalaro, naka pony tail un hair ko ! ( well, kinikilig naman ako nun, kasi mostly of them are half)maganda kasi kpg long hair un girls, ang dami pwede sa style sa hair..