watch now

Author Topic: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2  (Read 51422 times)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2013, 10:19:31 am »
I'm loving OPI Gel. Lasts for 2-3 weeks.

loball

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2013, 06:35:24 pm »
Mga sis, ok ba ang Zoya base coat and Zoya top coat? Parang I want to invest in those eh. Mahilig kasi ako sa organic stuff. Iniisip ko bilhin Zoya base coat and top coat, then dalhin yun sa mga salon that use OPI and Orly polish.

Then later on when I have the money, I'll buy Zoya polish. I'll feel guilty kasi if I splurge sa isang bagsakan ng Zoya complete system eh. What do you gals think?

Btw, alam nyo ba if Posh Nails in Megamall use Zoya? Ang nakita ko lang sa Google is that Posh Nails in Tomas Morato use it.

redberryaha

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2013, 04:37:06 am »
m_lim  You're welcome!  :)

redberryaha  Ako naman sobrang nail polish addict, kaya whenever in the mall I check out the nail polish stalls....hahaha!  But among the local brands OMG is my favorite kasi maganda yung quality niya yun nga lang medyo limited sa color selection.  :)

I tried to search for the OMG Matte top coat, pero out of stock na. Sabi nang SA meron din daw matte top coat ang Klik pero out of stock din. While searching sa Watson's, meron pala Matte Top Coat ang BYS Cosmetics 199 yon price, kaya hindi ko binili. Will wait for the OMG one [textspeak!], mas cheaper kasi. hehe

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2013, 09:25:15 am »
^Konti lang din kasi talaga magstock up yung OMG.  Pero at least marami-rami na rin palang options locally.  :)

sima

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2014, 02:43:55 pm »
Last week I had pink glitter polish and this week I have champagne colored nails.

thirtylicious

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2014, 05:54:34 pm »
I'm into Ruby wing now. Had moonstone. Planning on Rose and sweet cream variant naman

PinkChic10

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2014, 06:41:22 pm »
Meron po ba kayong maisu-suggest na affordable pero effective na nail cream/lotion or hand cream para maging stronger ang nails? thanks!  :)

Ehh kasi.

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #147 on: March 09, 2014, 05:44:52 pm »
mga sis, hi. :D saan po kayo bumibili ng nail polish? more specifically sana OPI.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #148 on: March 09, 2014, 10:12:31 pm »
^check sa fb-- Polish Please and Polished in the City.

ano mas magandang base coat? Seche or Orly?

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #149 on: March 10, 2014, 11:13:40 am »
^ I use Orly Bonder

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2014, 03:15:05 pm »
OPI is also available in Rustan's Department Stores.  Other brands naman, like China Glaze, Color Club or Essence, meron sa mga bigger SM malls (Megamall or Makati, etc.) and Landmark Trinoma.

^^I've haven't tried Seche's basecoat, topcoat lang.  And although cult favorite siya, I didn't liked it kasi it gives nail polish shrinkage.  Orly Bonder naman didn't work for me, chips easily pa rin yung mga polishes.  What worked for me are those from China Glaze and Dazzle Dry, both locally available.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2014, 08:01:52 pm »
^buti lang sinabi mo, pabili na ako dapat ng Seche.

thanks!! China Glaze nalang hanapin ko :)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2014, 08:20:36 pm »
Natutuwa ako sa sassy shade shifting nail polish, i got chameleon maroon and black chameleon. the polish becomes darker kapag cold ang temp at lighter naman kapag warm..kakaaliw..

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2014, 04:03:16 pm »
^Good thing that our local brands are now following the trends. Hindi na nagpapahuli kumbaga.  :)

^^ I hope China Glaze works for you as well, minsan kasi hiyangan din talaga.  Like yung Orly Bonder, ang daming may gusto pero never talaga nagwork sa akin yan.  Yung sa China Glaze pala it's called Strong Adhesion Base Coat, meron din kasing yung 2-in-1 and the ridge filler variants.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2014, 05:22:17 am »
Mga sis, ok ba yung 3-way glaze ng Essie? I am looking for a good base coat... I am skeptical sa Orly bonder kasi i read a couple of reviews saying that it doesnt protect your nail from discoloration. I am also checking out Seche Clear Crystal Cleaf Base coat and OPI natural nail base coat. Any recommendations?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2014, 11:30:58 am »
May dupes ang Sassy ng certain shades sa Orly. Kaaliw. :)

Yula

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #156 on: March 16, 2015, 09:54:56 am »
mga sis saan makakakita ng matte top coats sa malls,dept stores, etc? alam ko meron ang bobbie pero sa mga nadadaanan kong Watsons palaging wala naman.  :-[

cherrhys

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #157 on: March 16, 2015, 05:20:47 pm »
^Sa local brands, yung OMG meron din. 

Yula

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2015, 09:16:28 am »
wala ako nakikitang ganyan sa mga Watsons na napupuntahan ko or sa groceries sis. Grr aahaha sana makahanap ako soon. Thanks sa info sis!  ;)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Nail Polish and Nail Products thread 2
« Reply #159 on: March 25, 2015, 10:12:42 am »
Any feedback on the recently released Zoya Satin collection vs Essie Cashmere Matte please? :) They both have nice neutral colors. Just curious about the difference in the texture and finish. :) Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close