We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^I agree about the Dazzle Dry system. The base and topcoat is also very good even if used with other nail polish brands. I used it with local brands like Caronia, OMG and Bobbi, all these polishes lasted for a week without even a chip. I do house chores and laundry pa niyan ha. Tinanggal ko na lang because nagsawa na ako. hehe! Lalong effective for me if also used with China Glaze's No Chip top coat. Bale Dazzle Dry base coat then polish (any brand) then China Glaze No Chip last is Dazzle Dry top coat. I've also tried nga pala the Etude polish remover (yung mas strong na variant), ok din siya. especially for those who are more into glitter polishes. Medyo matapang lang yung scent niya.