We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^hi sis, she's 21. medyo balbon ang side namin, yung legs ko nun, I had to shave (especially nung college ako). but when I started waxing (DIY strips lang), nawala sya. For many years now, hair-free ang legs ko
12? wah ibig sabihin di pa significant talaga after 8 sessions? i will have my 2nd session on sunday - so far marami pa din hair but what i like is medyo bumagal tumubo and manipis na...
@swtgrlbee ok lang ba yun to wax even after diode?
It's been a year since my last ua diode bcoz I got pregnant. Hair free pa din ako. Haha