watch now

Author Topic: NARS (Thread 15)  (Read 82381 times)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #520 on: November 10, 2014, 10:04:22 am »
^ thanks sis! :)

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #521 on: November 10, 2014, 04:24:12 pm »
Available na kaya nars radiant creamy concealer at rustan's atc the last time i checked july or aug.OOS , kaya napabili ako sa mac, ok kaya ito sa acne blemishes? And what shades kaya ang ok?

inertia

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #522 on: November 26, 2014, 06:10:46 pm »
bought the Audacious l/s in Jeanne... ang mahal lang, ipipikit-mata mo na lang talaga ang presyo...
loving it naman, however, it doesn't seem to be as long-wearing as i was expecting it to be (sabi ng SA long wearing sya) ... also, sobrang konti lang ata ang selections na available sa philippines?  there were only about 6 or 7 shades at the Glorietta store

rae

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #523 on: November 27, 2014, 03:45:30 am »
^ Almost everything is out of stock na. I went there when they launched, they have all 40 shades. Bilis maubos no?

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #524 on: December 02, 2014, 10:23:38 pm »
hi mga sis available pa ba yung red square? yun yung gusto ko ever since  :-*

rae

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #525 on: December 03, 2014, 02:46:15 am »
^ yup, they still have the shade. :)

abbyabendan

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #526 on: January 05, 2015, 04:47:31 pm »

i love the schiap shade of nars, also funny face and roman holiday..

they have nice blush ons, the most popular is orgasm,
deep throat is more on the pinkish tone


newsoul

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #527 on: January 06, 2015, 11:26:40 am »
oos of yung red square so i got red lizard instead love it very wearable and bagay sa skintone ko :-*

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #528 on: March 08, 2015, 11:13:01 pm »
Finally joined the bandwagon and got myself an audacious lippie. Loved michiyo but the color was too similar to schiap. The purplish one naman was too similar to mac's up the amp. I ended up getting Grace as i don't have an orange tone red lippie. All my red lippies are blue based (max russian red and ronnie red)

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #529 on: March 08, 2015, 11:31:09 pm »
I've been doing NARS hauls lately! I just went on a spree sa HK where I bought the All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, 413 Blkr blush, the Yachiyo brush and Maui multiple. I super love ADLWF, as in it's now my HG foundation! I found din my wearable red in NARS - Manhunt! And I adore Audacious lippie in Vivien. I wanna get some more stuff pero hinay hinay lang muna haha!

I used to shy away from NARS before kasi feeling ko hindi justified na almost same price sya as Chanel (weird ako that way, feeling ko dapat mas mura si Nars hehe); but now I don't care anymore. NARS is worth it.

rae

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #530 on: March 09, 2015, 05:23:16 am »
It is. Ako naman feeling ko, Chanel is not worth the price. Esp the lipsticks.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #531 on: March 09, 2015, 08:10:46 am »
Hay ako naman still waiting for NARS to restock their creamy concealer. Last year pa ubos! Sa HK wala rin. I hope they're not phasing it out.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #532 on: March 09, 2015, 10:52:02 am »
i can't wait to get a few audacious lipsticks during my US trip this month! lagi naman kasi out of stock dito.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #533 on: March 09, 2015, 12:21:50 pm »
Tried out my new Grace lipstick today and I love it! Really brightens my face, it's considered a coral pala by temptalia, looks red on me though.

I wanna get more! Good thing my mom is going to the US next month, will ask her to buy from there nalang!


sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #534 on: March 09, 2015, 04:36:42 pm »
It is. Ako naman feeling ko, Chanel is not worth the price. Esp the lipsticks.

I have to agree with this. Though Chanel will always have a special spot sakin because my first ever high end lipstick is from that brand. :)

----

Still loving Julie. :)

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #535 on: March 09, 2015, 09:16:43 pm »
It is. Ako naman feeling ko, Chanel is not worth the price. Esp the lipsticks.

Depends naman for me. Nail polishes are worth it for me, as well as the bases and the liners. Some of the lippies are ok din.

But mas madami na ako gusto sa NARS. Especially when it comes to color like blushes and lipsticks.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #536 on: March 25, 2015, 02:14:46 pm »
ok ba ang nars all day luminous powder for oily skin? how about the tinted moisturizer? :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #537 on: March 26, 2015, 03:34:52 am »
I'm not that impressed with nars all day luminous powder on my oily skin... I like mac studio fix powder and ellana minerals pressed powder more.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #538 on: March 26, 2015, 02:43:48 pm »
^whew dahil dyan natanggal lemming ko sis hehe. Im sold on the tinted moisturizer na kasi hindi ko alam ano bibilhin ko sa dalawa ;p

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: NARS (Thread 15)
« Reply #539 on: April 07, 2015, 07:43:39 am »
nasa glorieta ako yesterday OOS parin si dragon girl same with rustans @ atc wahh sobrang tagal na ng waiting period ko...the more ko gusto ma achieve si dragongirl wahh.sabihin nyo sakin sis na hinde maganda si dragongirl na may ibang options pa na red 😂😂😂bakit lagi oos si dragon girl. ipe phase out na kaya?😂😂😂

 san pa ba meron nars?Megamall?

yung concealer torn between radiant creamy concealer and zero kuma concealer ..which is best mga sis?

about sa shades ng radiant creamy concealer mga sis custard or ginger kaya?meron kasi available na ginger baka kasi dark pa sa ginagamit kong mac pro long wear nc30?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close