We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Does anyone know kung madami pang available shades ng Audacious Lipsticks sa Gateway? Ang konti na sa Shang e, and they don't know kung kailan magkakaron ng new stocks.
I want to try the new powder foundation. Not yet available here, tho
I have both Dolce Vita and Niagra, they are both very flattering shades and it would depend on what you need or what colours you want
^^hi sis! it depends kung anong mas gusto mong color kasi different si dolce vita pencil from niagara. the first is a muted rosy red while the latter is a bright coral red. i had niagara din dati pero i gave it away kasi that time di pa ako mahilig sa bright colors. dolce vita is great for everyday wear & super easy to apply. it's best if you will try at the counter para sure
Yan ba yun all- day luminous powder foundation? Interested to try rin HG ko kasi powder foundi nila pero parang kulang sa coverage..
I want to buy either the Dolce Vita Lip Pencil or the Niagara, help me decide mga sis. My lips are a bit pigmented, darker ang edge sa lower lip ko . I am NC25.
^ I think niagara would be better for you since it's more pink. Dolce Vita is more muted eh and if you have dark lips, I don't think the colour will pop out
I'm NC25 too and Niagara works better for me than Dolce Vita. It brightens my face too. Though my lips are kinds moody - sometimes they look pale, at times they look a bit pigmented. Hth.