We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I wanna try their Tinted Moisturizer. Ano kayang shade para sakin? Fiji ako sa Sheer Glow. I'm acidic also.Tsaka 450 pa din ba yung Nars Foundation Pump dito satin?
^ thanks sis! sa US ko kasi plan magbuy. isasabay ko na sa pinaconsolidate kong package para sulit sa shipping fee. lol. eh tinatamad kasi ako magpunta ng Shang or Glorietta. haha.
I'm happy with Sheer Glow naman. I just bought their Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska so I'm looking forward to trying it tomorrow.
At dahil dyan, may seller's remorse nanaman ako sa TM ako. haha!
^deep throat. hindi ko nagagamit orgasm ko.